Notifications
Clear all

What should I do about dark spots?

MemberMember
(@lbmovingup)

Posted : 04/22/2003 8:59 am

Hello there, I recently started using the regimen. (2 wks now). I have seen some improvement, but I have a number of black spots from previous pimples. Considering that I am African American, I was wondering if anyone knew of anything I could use to fade or lighten those spots. And also, how should I include it with the current regimen and when.

MemberMember
(@trin)

Posted : 04/23/2003 7:53 pm

I think you have 2 wait 4 them let em fade naturally :) i have a light tan or olive colored skin and I havent found anything that has helped the dark brown scars that I get, but theyve faded in about 2-3 months for me. I found that I only get dark spots if I pick at my skin. I think your scars will improve if the regimen is prevents u from having future breakouts.

~Trin

MemberMember
(@lbmovingup)

Posted : 04/24/2003 3:20 am

Thanks alot Trin, I was hoping there was a quicker way. I tend to get the dark spots even without picking. Hopefully they will fade in a couple months.

MemberMember
(@toenail)

Posted : 04/25/2003 10:28 pm

maybe you could try vitamin k creame. i haven't used it personally but know a lot of people who have used it for dark spots. i heard no complaints

MemberMember
(@feistycat)

Posted : 05/04/2003 10:34 pm

What is Vitimin K Cream? I've read a lot about it on these message boards. Can you buy it in New Zealand does any one know? Does it help to get rid of horrible purple scars? I have light skin with with purple blotches all over my cheeks and I hate it. I didn't have acne when I was a teenager but now I'm mid 20s and want to get rid of it! :P

MemberMember
(@cyclies)

Posted : 05/19/2003 5:07 pm

Vita-K is a bunch of hype. It has light refractors in so that you think the scars are fading, that is hwy the box says to keep using it.

If you stop using it, you will notice that your scar never did leave.

MemberMember
(@xoxodori24)

Posted : 04/07/2013 7:19 am

Im african american too.The only that has helped me was using tazorac. it is suppose to take off dead skin or something like that . i can really see a difference but it takes time. i still have dark spots but they have lightened. Go to your dermatologist and talk to them about it . If you find anything that works faster message me :).