Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Amy Lee, I can assure you that they are not photoshopped. At least the one I posted.

There are more pictures of Frankie Muniz with acne at the premiere of Dodgeball. Just go to IMDB.

Aaron Carter has acne too. I'd like to know how Britney hides her acne. Her skin looks flawless at like premieres and stuff.

Amy Lee, I can assure you that they are not photoshopped.  At least the one I posted.

There are more pictures of Frankie Muniz with acne at the premiere of Dodgeball.  Just go to IMDB.

alicia keys and not just cuz shes on the proactiv commercial

and apparently puffy and jessica simpson, ha ha

Ouch, it'd be pretty embarrassing to have the name "Brad Pit" and have those acne pit scars on your face..

Guest Avian

Maybe Frankie Muniz wanted to show he's still going through the same things as 'normal' kids. That might boost his career if he wants to do any films aimed at teenagers.

Good for Frankie. I think teenage girls don't care as much. All the kids they see at school have breakouts too. When I was younger I loved Corey Haim (I'm was a child of the 80s) who I remember having pretty sever acne at one point.

I feel the reason why females on tv(hollywood whatever..) don't have visual acne is because they are expected to look good in front of the public, and in order to look their best they wear alot of make-up(professionally done of coarse!!!) so you wouldn't know if they had acne or not. Just watch one of those make-over stories on TLC(they put alot of make-up on their subjects)

The pictures you see in magazines etc. of stars probably are airbrushed.

Also today there's light reflecting makeup. They have light filters that reflect light so minor imperfections and lines are much less noticeable. Some mineral makeups also have this property.

Silicone skin primers can also smooth out very minor imperfections in the skin prior to applying makeup. In my experience, their performance in this capacity is very limited unless you apply numerous thin coats. However that may not be appropriate for acne-prone skin.

And some makeup lines have "fillers" that are quite heavy and used specifically to fill in imperfections and lines. Again, not very good for acne-prone skin.

For photography or video purposes, there's also the "Barbara Walters lens". It blurs the picture slightly so smaller details are not picked up on camera hence Barbara's face looks somewhat hazy and you don't see her lines and wrinkles.

I was watching an episode of Extreme Makeover and one of the doctors said there isn't any surgery to correct for deep acne scarring. To correct one participant's deep acne scar on his forehead, they injected a temporary filler. I've read that application of TCA on each individual indented scar can also cause the skin in the area to produce additional collagen to slightly fill the scarring.

For an interesting read on scarring and "skin remodelling", go to skinbiology.com and look for literature on copper peptide.

The pictures you see in magazines etc. of stars probably are airbrushed.

Also today there's light reflecting makeup.  They have light filters that reflect light so minor imperfections and lines are much less noticeable.  Some mineral makeups also have this property.

Silicone skin primers can also smooth out very minor imperfections in the skin prior to applying makeup.  In my experience, their performance in this capacity is very limited unless you apply numerous thin coats.  However that may not be appropriate for acne-prone skin.

And some makeup lines have "fillers" that are quite heavy and used specifically to fill in imperfections and lines.  Again, not very good for acne-prone skin.

For photography or video purposes, there's also the "Barbara Walters lens".  It blurs the picture slightly so smaller details are not picked up on camera hence Barbara's face looks somewhat hazy and you don't see her lines and wrinkles.

I was watching an episode of Extreme Makeover and one of the doctors said there isn't any surgery to correct for deep acne scarring.  To correct one participant's deep acne scar on his forehead, they injected a temporary filler.  I've read that application of TCA on each individual indented scar can also cause the skin in the area to produce additional collagen to slightly fill the scarring.

For an interesting read on scarring and "skin remodelling", go to skinbiology.com and look for literature on copper peptide.

Jet Li is so hot. And Keira loks great in that pic. I wish I looked that good up that close with make up on.

The question is: do they mind acne on other people's faces? I mean, would they date people with noticable acne? Living in superficial Hollywood ..