Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sum

Diane 35 causes breast tenderness?

Hi,

i am on the first mth of diane 35.. (at the same time i am taking roaccutane,, will be fully swicthing to diane 35 soon)...

my breast is painful after the 7th day of diane 35, is that normal?(painful as in breast tenderness. the feeling before the period comes...)

my skin becomes worse!!! is that normal?

how long can i see the result of diane 35 being reducing the oil production level and stopping the formation of blemishes?

i really don't understand why my face got blemishes even i am taking roaccutane!!

please enlighten me! eusa_wall.gifeusa_wall.gif

Hi,

i am on the first mth of diane 35.. (at the same time i am taking roaccutane,, will be fully swicthing to diane 35 soon)...

my breast is painful after the 7th day of diane 35, is that normal?(painful as in breast tenderness. the feeling before the period comes...)

my skin becomes worse!!! is that normal?

how long can i see the result of diane 35 being reducing the oil production level and stopping the formation of blemishes?

i really don't understand why my face got blemishes even i am taking roaccutane!!

please enlighten me! eusa_wall.gif  eusa_wall.gif

i've been on diane for a month and while my skin has gotten clearer, Ive gotten some odd cyst like zits on my forhead...which I NEVER get! odd btu whatever...i've also noticed im always hungry and very very emotional..like I'm ALWAYS pms-ing!! depressed and slightly manic...