Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I know this topic has probably been beaten to death, but I was wondering what people use as far as cleaning the face. Warm? Hot? Cold? Cool? Thanks in advance for whatever tips you can give.

if you ask me, i did say go cold all the way.

I never let hot or even warm water touch my face, i dont know it just makes me feel oily quicker i think.

So i wash and shower in cold water. Im pretty sure thats why my skin is getting a bit better, i've been doing it this way for a little over a month and i like it.

but hey, that me. i dont know whats better for sure.

if you ask me, i did say go cold all the way.

I never let hot or even warm water touch my face, i dont know it just makes me feel oily quicker i think.

So i wash and shower in cold water. Im pretty sure thats why my skin is getting a bit better, i've been doing it this way for a little over a month and i like it.

but hey, that me. i dont know whats better for sure.

I know this topic has probably been beaten to death, but I was wondering what people use as far as cleaning the face.  Warm? Hot? Cold? Cool?  Thanks in advance for whatever tips you can give.

I use warm/hot water, to open up the pores before washing. I like to wash my face after a long hot shower to make sure that all of my pores are good and open. So I can get all of the dirt and oil out of them. Is that too much info?

I know this topic has probably been beaten to death, but I was wondering what people use as far as cleaning the face.  Warm? Hot? Cold? Cool?  Thanks in advance for whatever tips you can give.

I appreciate all the info guys and girls. Thanks a lot. I guess, like everything else dealing with this plague, it's just a hit & miss thing. Thanks for replying.

i use cool water cus hot water makes me red and irritated and tends to dry me out after. when i used to use warm, my face felt cleaner though.