Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dan

A question for everyone

I am brainstorming ways to get out the word regarding Acne.org to more people. Anybody have suggestions?

Thanks,

Dan

Man, I tell people about his site constantly. I'm sure a lot of people do as well... Magazines, if possible, would be a great way. I don't know about anyone else, but I never read popups. Hmmm , I'll think about it some more.

Mercer

I agree

Posting an article on newspaper or on the magazine!

This works the best! :wink:

Guest fatman_uk

How about askin Neutrogena to put ur web addy on the packaging as an ad, since it may boost their sales by A LOT.

I doubt that they'd actually consider it, butif not... you can always make ur own BP brand an TAKE their customers away. :)

-Gaz

Hi Dan,

Advertising and Branding used to be my business...though that absolutely does not suggest my advice is any better than anyone elses.

Beware adverts in Magazines, TV or similar - believe me you can't afford it and it will be inffective. Also you don't want to undermine a key appeal of your regimen...it's/your honesty and that it is NOT a big name money making venture of a drug company.

My suggestions...

* Invite/Challenge a credible medical (or similar) journalist to take the regimen challenge or interview users and document findings.

* See if you can get yourself interviewed on the radio of tv in a relevent spot

* Go on a campaign of approaching medical sites and asking if they will supply your link to their readers.

*Add a downloadable Regimen PDF to your site...that can be passed about and printed out.

* Website banner advertising - you'll need to figure out where acne sufferers of all ages typically hang out online if it is not here. And don't forget about where the parents of acne suffers would go to look. (BTW do you know that if I run a google search for acne - your site is the first listed - WOW!)

But in my humble opinion you really got to be wary of traditional modes of advertising or any action that indicates you are a money making brand...there are plenty out there already and you could loose your point of difference. There are ways that you can use advertising mediums and remain credible and am happy to discuss with you. If you think I can be of any help please feel free to PM me.

Otherwise my first 4 bullet suggestions have virtually no cost attached, won't do you or the regimen any harm and will probably be pretty effective.

Frances

could make a button or banner for people to put the link into there site, if u want i could try and make some examples for you Dan :)

if you want me to send me a PM