Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ive recently been told about this product and they seemed keen on it. HAs anyone got any experiences with it and is it actually worth me trying it. Would a visit to my doctor be advised to should I just buy it and test it.

Also there seems to be 3 different products. The Solution, the Lotion and the Creme. Ive been told that the solution would suit me best but is that true? What are the differences between the products.

Would Ketsugo be better for me?

I have the most Oily skin. On certain parts of my face the open pores are very visible and oil oozes out of them as I watch. That is where my problem is and if I could control my Oil Production then I think it would really help with my moderate to mild acne.

I have used Zirh Fix in the past and that has controlled it to a certain extent but i Still get some spots with it and lots of whiteheads plus it hasnt helped in anyway with my oily skin problem.

Im also thinking about trying some of the Phytomer products. Have got samples of their acnigel, Corrigel, Comodogel which all claim to control acne and Oily skin.

Any feedback will greatly be appreciated and I thank everyone for their time.

Also im finding difficult to find out information about Dalacin. Is it known by other names? Can anyone reccomend any sites. Is the solution better for Oily skin and the lotion better for dry? Would moisturising in the daytime worsen the affects of the product.

Thanks.

Parki,

I haven't used Dalacin T for years. From memory I used the solution which came in a glass bottle with a soluble nozzle that you actually pressed against the spots (though that was unhealthy in itself) As I remember the antibiotic solution stinged like anything and didn't make much difference.

It has gone in and out of being subsidised and OTC/prescription in NZ. The first link has a very comprehensie description. The second is a review page.

http://www.medsafe.govt.nz/Consumers/cmi/d...alacinTSoln.htm

http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/lifestyle/health_t...topical_lotion/

Thankyou for the feedback. I think I am going to try it just to see. I have mild acne now compared with moderate a couple years ago. My main problem now is my oily skin and blemishes on cheeks, chin and around lips.

medical name for dalacin shd be clindamycin i think.... anyway i've been using it for awhile now and it has been the only product which has effectively killed off my active acne...

Cells, what product do you use? The Solution and the lotion and whats your regimen for using it day and night.

Many thanks.

Differs for everyone, to me, it did not work AT ALL.

But no worries since it is effective for quite some people.

Good luck.

It worked for me also until my acne became worse and more stubborn. I used it when I was 19 and it was the first time since I was about 13 that people started saying my skin had cleared up remarkably.