Notifications
Clear all

Silicea 6X getting red of my marks

MemberMember
(@ndmgal)

Posted : 03/12/2005 3:50 pm

Grr, I started this homeopathic medicine caled silicea 6x. Ive been taking it for a little over two weeks. My indented scars are nearly done and my spots are clearing up, but it is making me break out esp. around my mouth which is the worst. It is supposed to push anything foreign out of your body, scar tissue, clogged pores, any toxins and junk. I don't know if i should stick with it!!! Any one please help. Any time I see a new zit or two or three, i think maybe I should just give up on this.

MemberMember
(@presrox)

Posted : 03/12/2005 10:28 pm

ya i hate when that happens...you think something's working but you dont know if you wanna stop or not..i'd say stay with it another week or so...it couldn't hurt?

MemberMember
(@natalie85)

Posted : 03/13/2005 1:00 pm

are you taking the silica internally? like eating a tablespoon a day?

MemberMember
(@ndmgal)

Posted : 03/13/2005 1:43 pm

Yea internally they are like little granules. I take 4 at a time. last night I got a breakout of like 6 small cysts in one spot and the rest of my face is clear. Now they are drying up... so hopefully this is the end of it. I had a burn in the middle of my eyebrows froma tca peel that has been there for a year. It really was a burn too with the shriveled skin look, anyhow it's almost gone now and im not even kidding. So I guess the breakout will be worth it .

MemberMember
(@brulia)

Posted : 03/13/2005 5:10 pm

where do you get this stuff?

MemberMember
(@darklord)

Posted : 03/14/2005 10:04 am

Hey,

Maybe it is just an initial breakout, or if it contains sucrose of lactose which i have had before it could be that breaking u out. U can try belladonna though aswell as a cream or lotion available here to spot treat your marks. Belladonna is great for red discolourations, u can also find silica there.

That is great news aswell that it is clearing your marks up nicely, especially that burn mark, has the redness gone from it and that? As i have a burn mark from ACV and i would like to try this stuff.

Tom

MemberMember
(@darklord)

Posted : 03/14/2005 10:27 am

Hey,

I just found this for ya, smile.gif

'Silicea 200, one to three pellets once a week is what I was taught. Two doses should do it. Silicea is deep and long acting. Goes deep and brings to surface.

Silica is known to bring things to surface and drain cysts. You "may" turn up with a few tempory pimples on the face. This is a good sign.'

Tom wink.gif

MemberMember
(@ndmgal)

Posted : 03/14/2005 1:13 pm

It was silica 6X which i think is the lowest dose and the bottle says take 4 pellets 4 times a day... which i was. Not a good idea!!! NO i got cysts and most of them drained already but this small section of my face looks like shit. I'm trying to keep my hopes up cuz the rest of my face looks better than before. The thing is.. not to be gross but I was sick to my stomach for a few days cuz of it, and then I everything just kinda detoxed. So I think the breakout is an aftermath of that. In a 24 hour span i got 6 cysts!!! and now it's stopped and they are healing. Nuts.. I tried belladonna and it made me sick. It's a poison that juliet tried to commit suicdie with so ill pass on that

MemberMember
(@ndmgal)

Posted : 03/15/2005 4:13 pm

Alright well they cysts I got 2 days ago are healing up really quickly, funny most of my old red spots that I was ATTEMPTING to get rid of are gone and now I got a huge spot on my face that is red for having all those cysts. I didnt want to go out, but I keep telling myself it's going to get better. Anyhow, if u think u can handle a pretty darn sucky breakout heres some tips. DRINK A LOT of water, cause silicea empties out all ur toxins and thats why I broke out. I'm sure i'll have some good news in a couple of days... oh yea my brittle cracking nails look awesome cuz of it.

MemberMember
(@ndmgal)

Posted : 03/18/2005 12:41 pm

Oh my god my skin is looking awesome, as badly as I broke out is as wonderful as it's getting now. Let me tell you when I got those cysts i burned the hell out of my skin with products and it was BRIGHT red. But it is healing up sooo well and so quickly. I can feel my skin tingling all the time and I know it's healing. I used to look in the mirror from the side and notice some of my scars were slightly indented. Now they are not, my skin is all the same level. It's the best feeling, and my overall well being is just incredible. I'm more alert, I have a six pack again, I just got rid of sooo much junk in my body from the silicea. Can't wait for another week or two cuz i know that this is exactly what i needed.

MemberMember
(@darklord)

Posted : 03/19/2005 4:47 am

OMG thats fantastic! Keep to it and if u use it for more than 2 months the results will become permanent on your scars.

Tom

MemberMember
(@beaker)

Posted : 03/21/2005 4:44 am

I have ordered some silica 30x as its a lot more cost effective than taking loads of the 6x (like the four 4 times a day that they seem to suggest).

When it arrives Im going to start slowly with half a 30x tablet in the morning and half a night and see how I get on and increase to one tablet in morning one at night if all is well.

Can't wait, I keep everyone posted.

MemberMember
(@goldengirl)

Posted : 03/21/2005 6:29 am

My son is on Minocylne right now. Do you think it would be ok to take this remedy at the same time? This sounds very promising. Hope your good results continue for you! eusa_pray.gif

MemberMember
(@goldengirl)

Posted : 03/21/2005 7:48 am

My son was taking this herbal remedy but he stopped when we realized it contained kelp. Was concerned about the iodine in it.

Solaray Skin Blend SP -4 Herbal Skin

Ingredients: Burdock, Gotu Kola, Yellowdock, Dandelion, Milk Thistle, Irish Moss, Red Clover, Cayenne, Kelp, Sarasparilla.

Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Silica 6x, Calcium Sulfate 3x, Potassium Chloride 3x, Potassium Sulface 3x.

Seems like it has a lot of beneficial ingred. including the Silica.

MemberMember
(@ndmgal)

Posted : 03/21/2005 10:22 am

No mine is only silicea 6x, it's a derivative of nails skin and hair. It's slowly but surely getting better, i've lowered my dose to once or twice a day so I don't have a huge breakout again. Keep you guys posted.

MemberMember
(@ndmgal)

Posted : 03/21/2005 12:06 pm

Sorry yea I was on minocycline and I think he should be fine on it. Mino. isn't an incredibly strong medication like accutane is. My red spots, although they are going away slowly, are still noticable. It's the texture of my skin that is just miraculously changing. I had about 5 or six indented scars and an ugly burn and they are all either almost completely gone. And I notice skin growing my other skin, but since I put makeup on it's sometime accidentally gets pulled off. I dont' recommend a whole lot of products, but this one is definitely something you should give a try. It's inexpensive and it has helped every aspect of my body and mind. (like i said I'm more alert, I haven't been as tired).

MemberMember
(@blackbirdbeatle)

Posted : 03/21/2005 1:38 pm

Okay, just looking at these things like silica, belladonna, etc... they are all in that one acne cure product that has been floating around the boards.

MemberMember
(@holls77)

Posted : 03/23/2005 2:53 pm

Ok I'm greatly confused, do I want Silica or Silicea or is it the same thing? Plus I've found that some Silica comes from horsetail & others come from quartz, which one is more potent? Do I want pill format, liquid, gel, pellets? Suggestions?

MemberMember
(@beaker)

Posted : 03/23/2005 3:18 pm

Ok I'm greatly confused, do I want Silica or Silicea or is it the same thing? Plus I've found that some Silica comes from horsetail & others come from quartz, which one is more potent? Do I want pill format, liquid, gel, pellets? Suggestions?

MemberMember
(@holls77)

Posted : 03/23/2005 5:00 pm

So it doesn't matter if it's derived from horsetail or quartz? Liquid is the same potency as the pills? Right now I have "Silica" from GNC that is from "horsetail rush herb", is this ok? Sorry for all the ?'s!

MemberMember
(@unluckyguy)

Posted : 03/23/2005 5:24 pm

Holls,

Silica supplements is probly what you are talking about.

There is also a homeopathic medicine called Silicea/Silica that ndmgal is talking about.

Silica/Silicea the homeopathic medicine is different than Silica the health supplement. Make sure what you are taking...

For buying homeapathic medicine, if you cannot find a store near you you can buy it online from [removed]

MemberMember
(@ndmgal)

Posted : 03/23/2005 8:43 pm

um I believe that silicea is not the same as silica. Silicea is a homeopathic remedy and is meant to dissolve in the mouth. If you swallow it, it will not work and can upset your stomach. Just to update, my skin is looking better than it has in a year and a half. My left cheek is almost completely clear. Start out with 6x if you haven't taken it before not 30C because it does make you detox.

MemberMember
(@holls77)

Posted : 03/24/2005 11:19 am

ndmgal - what brand are you using? Did you order it online?

MemberMember
(@conan)

Posted : 03/24/2005 3:08 pm

I made my own and have been using it for two days. It's given me these kinda strange nodules. They're not sore and they're not that raised, just a bit hard, and seem to have emerged from old red marks.

Apparently this is a sign that it's working, so I'll keep using it and hope for the best.

MemberMember
(@ndmgal)

Posted : 03/24/2005 3:43 pm

Mine is by hylands homeopathic, it's a 500 count bottle of 1-GR tablets, but its 6x potency. If you have a natural pharmacy nearby you can by it there. The tablets are like a chalky square not the little round balls. And yes, I get small cysts in a good portion of my red scars, and I looked that up. It said that there is bacteria traped in them and needs to be released so that they can heal properly. Well, the breakout is def. worth it. Everytime I rush to the mirror to see improvement. I'm not saying it's an overnight fix, but to see an definite noticable improvement EVERY day is just amazing. I've never been able to say that. Good luck!!