Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dcman

my results with dynacin, zetacit (sodium sulfacetamide)....

i have been taking dynacin, zetacit, and benzaclin for approximately 4 months now. many post they don't see any results with a minocycline treatment. i too thought so after trying it for a month, but let me tell you, results don't happen over night. before i got on the dynacin (another type of minocycline), i was on minocycline for about a month. i didn't really take it much since i didn't see results. i decided to go to the dermatologist and she prescribed the three to me. i didn't see results right away but i kept taking it anyways because if it didn't work then i would have to take accutane for my mild acne. it never seemed like it made much of a difference, but when i think of my skin 4 months ago compared to now, my skin is much clearer. in fact, this is the clearest my skin has been since i was 15. it seemed like it didn't have much of an effect because it worked so slowly but my skin is much clearer now. if you have bad acne, you should try this treatment before accutane.