Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i'm on day 15 @ 20mg per day and so far the most annoying things are feeling a little different and dry hands!!! the dry hair is good though, makes me hair blonder =) looks like i've been to the beach etc, gives that salty dried out look =)

My face is worse!!!!!!!!!!! I guess it's because everything is coming to the surface, is this the initial breakout? I can't stop picking /squeezing either sad.gif

Ryan.

Yes, my dear - you are experiencing the initial breakout.

Do not pick - you will increase your chances of scarring. You're so adorable. I don't want to see that happen! biggrin.gif

P.S. Use hand lotion as frequently as you use the lip balm - it'll help. I use an Aveeno one that doesn't feel greasy and absorbs quickly.

hi ryan

please dont squeeze and pick - it's difficult for me too but it will just make things worst. that's good that your hair is getting blonder hehe - i am normally a blondie but recently i became a brunette - hope accutane will start contolling my very oily hair hehe! i think that when i wash my hair my face gets worse coz of all the water that it gets exposed to while i'm in d shower and sometimes if i have spots they tend to come out on their own and i'm not so sure whether it's a good thing. today i will be taking my 5th 60mg pill. I dont think i have any side effects yet except that i woke up at 1pm today so it makes me tired - my lips r quite ok though nothing major yet! my face looks horrible but it looked that way b4 i started accutane.....

Good luck

I know it's off topic, but Accutane made my oily hair "normal"! See the "Girls! I need a little help with Accutane" thread.

hey gosaints i read that thread and i am hoping it will work that way for me but since i am still on my 5th day i still have to see how it works for me! i am waiting for my hairdresser to come over at the moment to blow dry my hair - i wonder how long it will take me to wash my hair!!!

thanks a lot!!!!!

Ryan: Use Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream. Small, white, 2 oz bottle with stuff that looks like Vaseline but works wonders for dry hands.

Ryan:  Use Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream.  Small, white, 2 oz bottle with stuff that looks like Vaseline but works wonders for dry hands.