Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

today i randomly bought some aha moisturizing lotion i was just wondering what exactly it does, how often i apply it and how much?. thank you

AHA is an exfoliator. It chemically gets rid of dead skin so it won't clog up your pores and cause acne. I personally prefer AHA to any other acne med.

Generally, the moisterizers with AHA have a fairly small amount of AHA in them. You can most likely use them day and night, if you're not overdosing on other acne meds like BP, otherwise, it will be too irritating. You should just use the same amount as regular moisterizer. What kind are you using?

umm its 8% aha thats all i know. what im gonna start doing is use purpose bar as my cleanser twice a day and the the rest of the day i will just use the aha only. do u think thats a good idea or if you have any other suggestions please tell me thanks for your reply.

Im using the AHA enhanced lotion and its making me break out like crazy, especially on my forehead, but from what i hear this is normal,

im gonna give it 2 more weeks and if nothing changes im done with AHA

Im using the AHA enhanced lotion and its making me break out like crazy, especially on my forehead, but from what i hear this is normal,

im gonna give it 2 more weeks and if nothing changes im done with AHA

umm its 8% aha thats all i know. what im gonna start doing is use purpose bar as my cleanser twice a day and the the rest of the day i will just use the aha only. do u think thats a good idea or if you have any other suggestions please tell me thanks for your reply.

well i use retin a micro every nite and i have already been through the initial breakout from it but i mostly have just damn red marks so im hoping the aha will fade those? and my face doesnt get irritated very easily so i use aha during the day and then retin a during the nite.