Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LostSoul

Elicina for scars?

I have pretty bad scarring for the past 5 years..and it has ruined my life..i took accutane..antibiotics..and nothing has worked..i just bought some elicina..and been using it for a month..and it hasn't done anything but cause more pimples on my face..anyone else have this bad expereince..thanks :)

It causes breakouts in quite a few who've used it. I suggest you stop - it's a bit of a scam.

Elicina is weak. Read around this site and learn all you can. You'll find there are people getting results with needling ( tatoo gun needles without the ink used for pitted and depressed scars); subcision (similar to needling but done by a doctor ); smoothbeam (a form of laser I think); tca cross method (tca acid put directly into the pit bya doctor); skinbiology's acne scar topical creams( copper peptide and % acids put directly onto the scars). There may be more positive methods posted--these are the one's that jump to my mind at the moment.

Well I did have some sucess with elicina when I was able to use it. I only was testing it on two small pitted scars and it got rid of those in about 6-8 weeks. I keep trying to use it but my skin is too dry to tolerate it right now. :)

I do think its worth a try for those pitted scars that resemble large pores.

I hate to hear from people that it doesn't work when it worked on two of my scars that were able to make it through two CO2 laser surgeries. Maybe you guys arent using it long enough or not applying it as much as necessary. I applied elicina once in the morning, washed and reapplied at noon and washed and reapplied before bed. For weeks I saw no changes what so ever then suddenly around week 4-5 they looked a bit more shallow but I thought my mind was playing tricks. One day after not checking for a few days they were gone. Now what is even more amazing is that I don't scar in that area anymore. I still have trouble believing it works and still look to see what people have to say about their results with it only because I want to have faith that when I use it again it will work.

Well I have been in touch with about four others who have stated that elicina worked on some of their scars too so I don't feel like I am the only one. Somehow I dont think its the peeling process that produces the results as I have tried many different peeling products for longer periods of time with out seeing any differences in any of my scars. I used to have pretty strong skin and I did a lot of peels and 2 laser surgeries with no results. I wasnt expecting to see results and was quite surprised that I did.

Just wish it didn't peel my skin!

ELICINA SUXS, its impossible to work. Freedom maybe your scars healed on their own WHILE using elicina. IT CAUSES breakouts and dosnt do a thing!