Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Unnamed Soldier

Vitamin A in mixed vegetables and accutane..

Why so much vit. A in mixed veggies?

There's almost 200% of RDA in one package, according to the net...

I recently started eating healthy, so lots of fruit and veg, and since I'm going to do a course of tane...should I avoid the mixed veggies altogether?

What a pain in the ass..

I do not see a problem my derm told me that veggies and fruit is a good thing, she did not mention to steer away from them at all. I'd ask ur derm to make sure, I am on my second month and all my blood has come back fine and I eat more veggies and fruit then anything else. Good luck!
Why so much vit. A in mixed veggies?

There's almost 200% of RDA in one package, according to the net...

I recently started eating healthy, so lots of fruit and veg, and since I'm going to do a course of tane...should I avoid the mixed veggies altogether?

What a pain in the ass..

Did I ever tell you guys I love sweet potatoes which are loaded with Vitamin A? But, like Deez, said, it is all being converted to Beta Carotene. So, continue to eat healthy. Your body will appreciate it a lot more since you’re now on Accutane.

I was told to still eat healthy (fruits and vegetables), but to avoid large amounts of Vitamin A (i.e. a bag of carrots, etc.). Don't go overboard! Also, drink lots and lots of water!

Jeff