Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GuardedlyOptimistic

Breast Pain on Accutane

Mr. Craigems, I recall a little while ago you got uber peeved cuz I posted on a thread regarding PiPi problems. And, well, looksey, here you are talking about the TaTas. eusa_think.gif

You just couldn't resist eh? lol. Well, you are one of the girlz!!!

i could say tits, or big melons, but i've been holding back! lol and being more formal.

AHh wow i never really knew girls thought about having implants soo much. wow you learn something every day!

Guest Craigems

hahahhahahaa i forgot about that haha biggrin.gif ... i aint one of the girls excuse me!!! i just like getting into topics about boobies! (lol just joking thought i could lend a hand.... HAHAH LOOOK I MAKE ANOTHER FUNNY)

Guest Craigems

i'm a mod its alright, I think its pretty clean. And if your a little one reading about boobies... you shouldnt be on here coz it doesnt concern you. biggrin.gif and mummies wont mind, because its informative ... right up to the point me pulling down my pants.

This thread is hilarious, I'm Sorry. It went from breast pain, to implants, to craig's freak-panty dropping all over the place. Don't let your children look at any subject with the word Breast in it, especially with guys around. There's bound to be a crude comment in there somewhere.

i'm a mod its alright, I think its pretty clean. And if your a little one reading about boobies... you shouldnt be on here coz it doesnt concern you. biggrin.gif and mummies wont mind, because its informative ... right up to the point me pulling down my pants.

I am also on Accutane and not BCP, so BCP cannot be causing my breast pain, I will stick to the prayer that they are growing.... eusa_angel.gif      biggrin.gif

Frankie, yeah she told me to wait like 6m so I will wait, cuz I dont wanna go thru all that and $$ to have scars and stuff cuz I jumped the gun and got it done too soon.  Best of Luck!

i just want them smaller the back pain is immense

though i dont think i want a reduction i heard the move ur nipples

i would stop taking 'tane if it made them bigger

Cassadie- I have implants, so if you ever have any questions or concerns, Just let me know and we can talk about it!!

By the way- If I start Accutane, Ill let you guys know if it makes my breasts feel any different. I was told it shouldn't, but Who knows!? If mine grow- Thatll be a problem, so I hope Accutane has no effect on that. Haha.

I think tane may cause inflammation and swelling of the breast tissue, I don't know if it makes them bigger long-term. I guess it depends on any weight gain too.

Cass, you look fab in your pics.

aye this is what i am saying NO BIGGER

and mine better not swell anymore i am poor and cant afford a whole new collection of bras (esp i have to get them from a special shop lol.gif how gutted am i)

btw what is having a boob job like?

do they feel different?

not many people have them here (i am assuming u r american? as its nearly 3am here in the u.k)