Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ihavebadacne

Does Tons Of Water Help Dryness?

Hey i have prity bad acne and im currently on 50mg of accutane a day and i have been on it for 2 months and a few days now and i am yet to see any improvment. The only thing that i see is hella dry skin on my face and prity dry lips all the time, no other side effects yet and hopefully none to come. But my question is if you were to drink a ton of water every day would this in any way help with the dry skin? I know that it can control breakouts and that it is really good for your skin to drink alot of water and only water. Also how much is to much water? There is such thing as Overhydration and i was also wondering how much water you would have to consume to suffer from this. And anyone else out there on accutane tell me how long it took for you to get any results. Thanx alot peace

whether your skin is dry or not, you should be drinking plenty of water. But to answer your question, it does help, but not a whole lot.