Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted

People kept saying its hyperpigmentation but if your redmark heal, if you look really closely and i mean closely, you can see that MOST healed so call "redmarks" is indented so really they are scars... redmark is just scars first form. I dont mean to ruin peoples day by saying it tho... some redmark are just really redmarks and theres no indent but if you have alot of redmarks, am pretty sure alot of those are scars after the redness gone down.

Just thought id share from personal experience after looking closely at harsh light and clear mirror, what i thought were just marks but most of my redmarks is slightly indented, now these are not noticeable if you stand 5 inches away from me but with the right light i guess you can and am a guy so theres no make up to cover it.

Posted

Not all redness is scars...

and Not all scars have redness.

Posted
People kept saying its hyperpigmentation but if your redmark heal, if you look really closely and i mean closely, you can see that MOST healed so call "redmarks" is indented so really they are scars... redmark is just scars first form.  I dont mean to ruin peoples day by saying it tho... some redmark are just really redmarks and theres no indent but if you have alot of redmarks, am pretty sure alot of those are scars after the redness gone down.

Just thought id share from personal experience after looking closely at harsh light and clear mirror, what i thought were just marks but most of my redmarks is slightly indented, now these are not noticeable if you stand 5 inches away from me but with the right light i guess you can and am a guy so theres no make up to cover it.

Sorry to ruin YOUR day and brighten others' but that just means that you had an ice pick scar ALONG WITH a red mark over it. MY red marks healed and if i look up closely with a light from the side my face is smooth as a baby's ass.