Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey is it recommend while using the regimen i used to go tanning alot in the beds whats some good tanning lotions to use im white right now i wanna get dark

Yeah man, I wouldn't do any tanning while using almost any kind of lotion, pill, except for more natural remedies. These types of products make your skin more sensitive to almost anything, and I believe it's cuz it makes your epidermis layer of skin thinner. Sooooo just don't try to tan until your done with whatever your using or ask your doctor if the product your using WILL make your skin more sensitive. I'm hella white right now since i'm on accutane (i'm never out in the sun for more than a few minutes, for the past few months). So the first thing i'm doing when i'm done with my accutane treatment is to get a tan like I use to have. It's all good though, would you rather have a nice tan and a shitty face or a clear complexion and a white body? Your choice

-Shawn-

Yeah, but using BP 2.5% will be ongoing because acne doesnt ever go completely away just makes it controllable you still have to treat it ongoing so im gonna use the regimen forever i must be able to go tanning?

I don't go to tanning salons, but I've been tanning outside since march. I've been on the regimen for 6-7 months. My moisturizer has SPF 15, but I know that doesn't last for more than an hour. Anyway, my point is, I have had NO problems with being on the regimen and gettin a tan. I don't know about tanning beds though. I've never even been to one.

Mercer

Thanks for the reply mercer yeah im using the neutrogena spf 15 moisturizer with my regimen aswell i think im gonna try tanning a bit slow at first see how my skin adjusts to it