Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RayRay

BEST PEEL or TREATMT FOR MARKS?

Hi All

I have been lucky enough to get clear with The Regimen. eusa_clap.gif However the BP has left lots of red marks eusa_wall.gif which i never had before starting to use BP. I have been trying the Neutrogena Peel about twice a week, no results. Also been doing Delna's Regimen (vinegar, baking soda, egg whites.) I thought I was seeing results but now Im not so sure. I have been reading alot about different peels but they're all so expensive... I wouldn't mind paying for a good one if i knew it would work.. Has anyone had any luck with any peel? or other treaments? Please post your experiences....

Thanks so much

I use the Neutrogena AS peel once every week or two since November. I've noticed some change. It's gradual, but it's definitely there.

Too bad it hasn't worked for you. Maybe give it some more time?

Tca peels are the only ones that are strong enough to give me real results. A generous sized bottle will cost about 45-50 bucks but it's well worth it. You get about 50 applications or more out if. Store bought so-called 'peels' hardly do much and they're too expensive in my opinion.

thanks... where can TCA peels be bought? Is TCA the brand or is just a type of peel? there are so many websites out there, ya can never tell which ones are legit... Can u recomend a particular one?