Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cyndipatouhas

ACNOMEL ACNOMEL ACNOMEL!!

I am 48 and just found a great cream made of sulpher at the local RITE-AID next

to the Clearisil. It works fabulous on zits and redmarks--so much better than any

benzoil peroxide that make your pimples so red (old marks get redder on that stuff!) This is even better than the zinc oxide I was using! It is called ADULT ACNOMEL and sells for 10 dollars. Please try it!!. I am now staying away from all

shampoos with conditioner (PERT,Themasilk, Head and Shoulders too!) that

contain dimethicone which is another name for silicone oil. It is also in most

make-ups even (oil-free Neutrogena!!) that I believe was making my face break

out. It is (ironically) in keloid scar treatment ointments which was the

beginning of how I discovered dimethicone as the culprit. It was the sole ingredient in SCAR ZONE and that really broke out my skin. Since then, I found that

even the oil free make-ups that I was able to wear for years now had just added it

as a smoothing ingredient. Thus, at this late age my skin has been worse than

ever! PLease look for this ingredient! I can give anyone the 800 number off tube

if they can't find ACNOMEL.

does it really work on existing red marks? are you sure? so it diminishes them? how long to see results? ok im out to get it rite now!

I am 48 and just found a great cream made of sulpher at the local RITE-AID next

to the Clearisil.  It works fabulous on zits and redmarks--so much better than any

benzoil peroxide that make your pimples so red (old marks get redder on that stuff!)  This is even better than the zinc oxide I was using! It is called ADULT ACNOMEL and sells for 10 dollars.  Please try it!!.  I am now staying away from all

shampoos with conditioner (PERT,Themasilk, Head and Shoulders too!) that

contain dimethicone which is another name for silicone oil.  It is also in most

make-ups even (oil-free Neutrogena!!) that  I believe was making my face break

out.  It is (ironically) in keloid scar treatment ointments which was the

beginning of how I discovered dimethicone as the culprit.  It was the sole ingredient in SCAR ZONE and that really broke out my  skin.  Since then, I found that

even the oil free make-ups that I was able to wear for years now had just added it

as a smoothing ingredient.  Thus, at this late age my skin has been worse than

ever!  PLease look for this ingredient! I can give anyone the 800 number off tube

if they can't find ACNOMEL.

please reply i have it all over my face rite now on my red marks and zits im hoping it'll do something....please say it helps red marks...since its tinted im looking at my face rite now and since its tinted im seeing for the first time what my face would look like clear...im so beautiful if only i had clear skin!!! id be so beautiful looking.....

My derm recommended acnomel to me.

I used it, and it burned/dried the hell out of my face. Sure, it dried up the zits, but... the rest of my face was a tomato.

I wouldn't use it again, but perhaps it works better on other people.

There is this stuff called bye bye blemish that has sulphur in it. I use it to spot treat when I get a zit. I've heard of sulphur helping red marks, but it technically is a drying lotion... so i am not really sure how it would work.

i have seen acnomel in the stores for a while but never thought to try it,

what type of results are you seeing and in how long?