Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Testosterone

Clean & Clear Oil-Free Continuous Control

I sent my mother out to get a new Acne Wash to try out so I could use it 2-3 times a day. You know... BUT I'm not sure if this is appropriate or it just me a step or something. It looks like bubbles in your hand when you wash with soap (its not a lotion) it comes in a purple bottle. Does anyone know if this is good or not? Thanks

post-20389-1110288622_thumb.jpg

post-20389-1110288622_thumb.jpg

The first one is 2% SA, the second is 10% BP.

I actually use the 10% BP wash twice a day and it can be drying. I have to use moisturizer. 3 times a day with that may be pushing it. I've had decent results with it.

A quick check of drugstore.com for the SA one has mixed reviews. I generally trust C&C products more then a lot of other brands so it might be worth a shot.

i wouldnt recommend washing ur face three times a day no matter what. That will just cause it to be over dry and thus produce excess oil. I usually work out around 2:30 so when i get home at like 4 I will dunk my head under the sink faucet to get rid of all the sweat. Just water though, no soaps or anything. I use the cleanser in th emronign and at night.