Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
digitalxdragon

Bumps on shoulders... w/pics

Hi, I'm new here and I was wondering if you guys could tell me what I have.... It like started out as like regular acne on my shoulder area when I first joined the swim team a year ago. I never really paid much attention to it.. but for a while they've become these like red hard.. things... and my mom (asian parents >_>) told me to pop them with a needle.. which I was totally against. She tried it on one of them but all it did was bleed. I'm hoping you guys can tell me... I plan to go see the doctor within the next month during spring break...

user posted image

user posted image

Sorry the pictures aren't very good.. its hard to take pictures of your shoulder >_>

Hi, I'm new here and I was wondering if you guys could tell me what I have.... It like started out as like regular acne on my shoulder area when I first joined the swim team a year ago. I never really paid much attention to it.. but for a while they've become these like red hard.. things... and my mom (asian parents >_>) told me to pop them with a needle.. which I was totally against. She tried it on one of them but all it did was bleed. I'm hoping you guys can tell me... I plan to go see the doctor within the next month during spring break...

user posted image

user posted image

Sorry the pictures aren't very good.. its hard to take pictures of your shoulder >_>

doesnt look like anythin to worry bout, could be scars from the acne you said you had, or maybe just new ones that are only infected really deep down, anyways the doctor will help hopefully