Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
melaboo

Mac studio fix

I am very confused. Maybe couse I am blonde. but,,,,,, i was shoping for studio fix and i didn't see anywhere on the site saying it was non acnegentic or how ever you spell it. Plus I read it has a ton of wax and fillers in there that will break you out if you have problem skin. has anyone had this problem???

According to the MAs, ALL MAC products are non-comedogenic. However...many folks claim that it breaks them out. Many others swear it does no such thing. So...it depeneds on the person.

I use Studio Fix..

It did concern me a little, that it didn't say it was non-comedogenic, but it's never made me break-out, when alot of other foundations have made me break-out..

I love Studio Fix biggrin.gif

I've never had any problems with Studio Fix. I do recommend to wash the little sponge every week, or toss it and buy a new one from a drugstore to help make sure the bacteria doesn't affect your skin. smile.gif

Guest Keeley

MAC studio fix, is probably the best thing (make up wise) that I have ever decided to stick to lol! I dont use the sponge, I just use a brush, I think that gives better coverage!... but that is just me!

I use a brush in the morning, to apply Studio Fix (I wash the brush at least once a week).. and then use the sponge if I need to do any touch ups, during the day smile.gif

The last time I saw studiofix reviews on makeupalley, there were quite a few people that claimed it broke them out. A lot of other acne-prone people love it though. You really would have to try it for yourself and see if your skin agrees with it.