Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

im 25 years old, ive had acne since i was 14

ive been on birthcontrol pills...antibotics, over the counter creams

ive seenso many doctors....been on all prescription creams..finished accutane 6 months ago...im using vitamine A acid cream

i dunno if its stress..but i just got really red bumps again...cant seem toget rid of my red scars...blotchiness

i use neatrogina cleanser...its the best for me...a moisturizer and toner in the morning

i have oily/dry skin...sensitive.

i even went to a natropathic doctor and they didnt help me....

i am runnin out of ideas what to do...

i even tried staying of BC pilld but it didnt make a difference....im on alesse but i switchin pills but not sure what is the best ones.

can anyone help me on what to do...anything at all that lightens scars..blotchy...control big pimples....

no doctor seems to helps...and i always spend money of stuff that doesnt work

thanks alot

im 25 years old, ive had acne since i was 14

ive been on birthcontrol pills...antibotics, over the counter creams

ive seenso many doctors....been on all prescription creams..finished accutane 6 months ago...im using vitamine A acid cream

i dunno if its stress..but i just got really red bumps again...cant seem toget rid of my red scars...blotchiness

i use neatrogina cleanser...its the best for me...a moisturizer and toner in the morning

i have oily/dry skin...sensitive.

i even went to a natropathic doctor and they didnt help me....

i  am runnin out of ideas what to do...

i even tried staying of BC pilld but it didnt make a difference....im on alesse but i switchin pills but not sure what is the best ones.

can anyone help me on what to do...anything at all that lightens scars..blotchy...control big pimples....

no doctor seems to helps...and i always spend money of stuff that doesnt work

thanks alot

really???

u think its the best stuff then anything else??

i searched on it..but its basic glycolic...i think my skin doesnt like glycolic acid..doesnt seem to work for me:(

idunno what to do....

lavander im gonna try...but then i need stuff for scars

I here green cream is good, It has awsome reviews at makeupally.com. I just ordered some for under my eyes. When I was useing the Glycare perfection gel, my skin really cleared up, and my hyperpigmentation went away. I think it's the combo that worked, cause SA never really helped me before. I stopped useing it all over my face cause it was a little drying for me, not bad just a little, so now I just use it on my spots. But if I like the green cream im going to use that all over.

what is SA?

i think glycolic acid wil ldry my face

im still usin vitamine A cid cream

can i still use green cream? where do u order it?

thanks biggrin.gif

With respect to the discoloration and blotchiness left after the acne, chemical peels will remove the top layer(s) of skin to reveal healthier skin underneath (it may require several treatments). In addition, use a product which contains high levels of hydroquinone. I use Serious Skin Care's Fading Fluid. It still takes some time for the hydroquinone to work, but it's worth it.

As a final word, don't pick at the blemishes. The more picking, the more discoloration will occur and the longer it will take for the products to produce any noticeable results.