Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have read alot of good reviews on this product line at drugstore.com, just wondering if anyone else has tried it? And if so what kind of results?

I use the day time moisturizer, it works really well not so much for clearing skin as it is for keeping it clear, I have been using it more as a preventive treatment. It makes my skin look glowing and did a lot for fading red marks. Over all I like it, it hasn’t caused any problems and is reasonably priced at about 10 dollars a bottle.

And just something I feel like sharing with everyone Clean&Clear Persa-Gel is the best BP treatment I have ever used.

Driftwood

I've been using the line for hmm maybe three weeks now and am COMPLETELY clear. I had very bad acne on my cheeks and they are gone now. This is the ONLY products that has cleared me of my skin colored bumps, cysts, and scars. Basically it did everything for me..love it!

I only use the wash from this line-- I love it. It leaves me feeling squeaky clean, but it doesn't dry me out.