Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i used to be on the regimen and was pretty clear but decided to quit because the bp was so harsh on my skin and other various reasons. i am now on tazorac and it helped clear up the little white bumps on my face, but seems that my face is SUPER oily now and i have only a couple pimples but several pores that appear to be red... it's not like normal acne.. it's weird.. does anyone know if these will go away with time or if i should use something else in conjunction? i use taz once a day at night and i use eucerin as my moisturizer two times a day. i cleanse with eucerin sensitive skin wash.

Im so glad you posted this because Im using Retin-a Micro (Similar to Taz, both topical retinoids), and I noticed that I get these weird tiny little flat/some slightly raised red dots on my cheeks and sides of my chin. I could NOT figure out what they were, because they are not zits. So maybe this is a side effect thatll go away?

I am on Retin-a Micro for almost 7 weeks now, and I still have some of them- so I dont know when theyll go away..but Im hoping they do.

Im so glad you posted this because Im using Retin-a Micro (Similar to Taz, both topical retinoids), and I noticed that I get these weird tiny little flat/some slightly raised red dots on my cheeks and sides of my chin.  I could NOT figure out what they were, because they are not zits. So maybe this is a side effect thatll go away?

I am on Retin-a Micro for almost 7 weeks now, and I still have some of them- so I dont know when theyll go away..but Im hoping they do.