Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Oneoftheguys

That one damn corner of my face!

I'm really pretty much clear. My cheeks, chin and forehead are smooth and in fine shape. So is my left jaw line. My right jaw line, right near the back, is a big fucking mess. I hate it so much. I have like ten pimples in a square centimeter of skin, including the only cyst I've ever had. It's so fucking annoying. Nothing gets ride of them, they seem like their feeding each other. I always try to hide it from people, but it makes me look like I'm looking at them sideways. I just wish this stubborn little area would get better, and I'd be clear. I was totally clear a week ago and this area just pushed up a dozen gross ass pimples.

Does anyone else have a little but really shitty area? Do ya hide it?

Sorry for the rant.

I'm really pretty much clear.  My cheeks, chin and forehead are smooth and in fine shape.  So is my left jaw line.  My right jaw line, right near the back, is a big fucking mess.  I hate it so much.  I have like ten pimples in a square centimeter of skin, including the only cyst I've ever had.  It's so fucking annoying.  Nothing gets ride of them, they seem like their feeding each other.  I always try to hide it from people, but it makes me look like I'm looking at them sideways.  I just wish this stubborn little area would get better, and I'd be clear.  I was totally clear a week ago and this area just pushed up a dozen gross ass pimples. 

Does anyone else have a little but really shitty area?  Do ya hide it?

Sorry for the rant.

i read that on the bottom of ur face outbreaks can be caused by rotton teeth or holes in teeth.

I have perfect teeth. My wisdom teeth are coming in though, could that be it?

Anyway, Minnym0use, thanks for pointing that out. I used to have terrible acne and this is all thats left. I should be concentrating on what I have not what I don't have.

Yeah I do have one part that just seem to not stop breaking out over a few days. There would be one, than one more, than another and another...WTF?!?! Now theres like 7 in that one little corner of my forehead that looks like one big red mark now..grrrr. I dont want to get my hair cut untill they fade a little more.