Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've read a few posts about breaking out after starting the BP Gel. The majority of those people had used Neutrogena on the Spot before switching or started the Regimen out with BP Gel. I've been on the Regimen for a while now and I've seen good progress using the Proactiv Repariring Lotion. The Repairing Lotion has twice as many ingredients as the BP Gel and there's only one thing the BP Gel has that Proactiv does not.

My question is has anyone experienced the breakout everyone keeps complaining about when switching from the Proactiv third step to Dan's stuff (as opposed to switching from On the Spot to BP Gel)? Any thoughts would be great.

Okay, I've been using the BP Gel for about three days now and I'm experiencing a minor breakout. It's no fun, but I'm not too surprised since changing anything in your regimen can make you breakout a little as your skin adjusts.

As I said before, I switched from using Proactiv Repairing Lotion to BP Gel. Has anyone else experienced an initial breakout when switching to Dan's product?

Hey

I switched from Brevoxyl 4% BP cream almost two weeks ago to Dan's BP Gel. The first week my skin was really good, but as this past week has gone along my skin has started breaking out, its nothing real bad but it does bother me.

I have heard Dan say before that some people expereience a breakout in the first 2-3 weeks from switching to his BP Gel.

Beama