Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just got por active today..I've been sitting here looking at it unsure of what 2 do...Try it , or not? Does anyone have any information they can tell me about this? Does it work or wil it just make my skin worse??

didn't do anything to my skin!!

The toner made my skin a little bit worse i remember rubbing the toner against my acne scars and after 3 days a bunch of pimples started to grow on my acne scar which hurted for a week!!!

I'd say use it and if it doesn't work you can always return the bottle and get your money back!!!

The Proactiv mask worked great also the cleanser felt good on the skin same with the moisturizer but still i had acne after using it!!

Proactiv did not work for me I try it for 2 months it did not do anything. I try it when 19 now I"m 24 and I still have acne. My cousin try proactiv it did not work for her eighter Proactiv might work for you if dont work after 2 months you can get your money back. 45.00 every two months is alot money to spend on acne products but I guess if work than it's worth it.

ok, I'm still debating whether or not I'm goin 2 use it..4 the peopel who have tried it and got no results..how severe is ur acne?

Bp products really chap my skin because I'm sensitive to it, but I thought the toner worked as good as any. The mask was definately my favorite, though. My acne is fairly mild now. As long as I'm consistent with my skin care routine, I usually only get a couple of zits around that time of month.

ok, I'm still debating whether or not I'm goin 2 use it..4 the peopel who have tried it and got no results..how severe is ur acne?

Didnt reallly work for me my skin got really dry and it didnt get rid of the red marks but it made my skin smooth not bumpy but after using it for months it didnt clear me up.

Pro Active

has anyone tied it?? No rolleyes.gif Yes and its shit. The sulfer mask is good and the lotion with spf15.

Well from what I say on some TV ad awhile ago it worked for Brittney Spears. As for me and anyone else I've ever asked about it, no, it didn't work.

I used it for a month,

it clear up my skin a little bit BUT

it causes dryness and peelling, that real hurt,

so i stop using it.

I was on it for 3 months. All it did was make my acne worse and left scarring which I never got when I didn't use this stuff.

i used proactiv for about a year and it worked great for about 8 of those 12 months..

but then i think my skin got immune to it or something because it worked less and less... and by the 9th month i started breaking out again pretty bad..