Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was in french today and we were describing each other by goin up to the front. It was my turn and no one could think of anything else to say to describe me other than i had brown hair and stuff.

Then my french teacher sed "Il a un bon nombre de taches"

Which for you non french speakers is he has lots of spots.

Omg they all started laughing. I felt like killing her i h8 her so much. I mena if i cant even get respecy from teachers. sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

I was almost in tears.

Well i'm goin to my m8s house on tomoz to sleep over and she lives near him and i know where she lives.

I'm gonna get drunk and smash her windows and he car.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA and she wont be able to afford anything else on her cheap ass teachers pay.

I'll get back to you on how its goes.

LOL

Guest Keeley
eusa_eh.gif You should complain to the head of department... That is VERY unprofessional and to be honest I'm suprised a teacher would say that! shock.gif

Yeah, if your teacher actually said that I would definitely go to someone higher up than her and complain that she publicly humiliated you. That's cruel and, as Keeley said, completely unprofessional.

Yeah, if your teacher actually said that I would definitely go to someone higher up than her and complain that she publicly humiliated you. That's cruel and, as Keeley said, completely unprofessional.

OMG! I can't believe your teacher actually said that! What kind of teacher is she? That's utterly unacceptable behaviour mad.gif . I agree that you should complain to someone higher up (although this may affect how she views you in class).

who gives a shit how it affects you in the class.. she could get fired because of that or suspended. they surely have other french teachers or could bring in an interim, and even if she keeps the job she'd never say anything to hurt you again.

definately complain! My algebra teacher last year called me brain dead, but at least it wasn't skin dead or something. I still liked her o.O

definately complain! My algebra teacher last year called me brain dead, but at least it wasn't skin dead or something. I still liked her o.O

she probably called everyone brainded because we asked the same question over and over.. hehe. She was a good teacher, that's why I liked her. I didn't have to spend hours studyng. I wasn't studying at all.

my new teacher - damn I hate her. The bitch can't teach. Everyone hates her.

Guest Zitro

That's really a mean thing to say, and how keely said, it was highly 'unprofessional'. I suggest against taking revenge except complain to a school official.

Just complain and let them hear you.

Man that really sucks. A teacher offended me to one day. He told me right in front of my whole class I looked very bad. Weird thing is normally it is a very nice teacher and I like him. I don't think he had the intension to offend me but I was very embarrassed.

I was in french today and we were describing each other by goin up to the front. It was my turn and no one could think of anything else to say to describe me other than i had brown hair and stuff.

Omg they all started laughing. I felt like killing her i h8 her so much. I mena if i cant even get respecy from teachers.  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif

I was almost in tears.

Well i'm goin to my m8s house on tomoz to sleep over and she lives near him and i know where she lives.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA and she wont be able to afford anything else on her cheap ass teachers pay.

LOL

Thanks for the replies guys.

I like the idea of scratching a key down the car.

Great Fun that would be.

Your a fat ugly whore and insensitive bitch in french is

"Votre une grosse putain laide et une chienne peu sensible"

The worst thing is i'm only 15 and teens can be soo sooo cruel to me.

Omg i'm gonna have so much fun. I just bout smokes(smoke grenades)

And i'm gonna kill her rabbit that she loves soooo much and keeps in her back yard and then lay it on her car.

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAAH

She'll not kno its me but the pleasure will be excrusiating.

noooooo don't kill the rabbit

kill her car

or put a gum on her chair smile.gif

no really, go to the school principal. Exadurate a bit. I like the idea of cutting a wrist.. But I'm not sure if they're going to think that you need professional help with a psychologist if you say that.

Think they will? smile.gif

the best revenge you can get is by complaining to the principal. She will get into a lot of shit. If you do any stupid shit like fucking up her car, you will be in trouble if anyone finds out.

Guest Shjaker
"Don't ever make personal remarks about my skin again because it really was inappropriate and hurtful."

Omg they all started laughing. I felt like killing her i h8 her so much. I mena if i cant even get respecy from teachers.  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif

I was almost in tears.

LOL

And i'm gonna kill her rabbit that she loves soooo much and keeps in her back yard and then lay it on her car.

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAAH

She'll not kno its me but the pleasure will be excrusiating.

I wouldnt condesend to her level, but if you really want to do something; tell her boss, the head of the language department or principle.

Agreed, thats the smart play.

Another thing you could do is personally insult her in front of the class, whether in french or not. If you get in trouble for it, just bring up what she said to you and you should be fine.

Either way works.

...are all of you actually serious? i mean, sure it was a real dick move by the teacher, and sure it was highly innapropriate, but this seems a little too drastic. i really dont think "killing her rabbit" and placing it on her destroyed car will solve much at all. the teacher is a fool not to understand that what he/she did was wrong, but you don't have to go through all of that to get back at her. i think you definately shouldnt "get drunk" and destroy her car and rabbit. you could potentially get in alot of trouble for this by the law, and i think by leaving a matter like this with the principal or board of education would be best.

i am speaking out of pure self experience. i've been in trouble by the law, i've had the feeling of being completely ashamed of myself; dont go in that direction.

thomas

That is the coolest idea.

Poo on the door step. hahahahaha

I'm at my m8's now. Will post tomoz to tell u what happened and for you animal lovers i will not harm the rabbit...................I decided to steal it.

Yes this is gonna be s=the best nite of my life.

Thank you lord.

Oh yeh forgot to say I am gonna write acne.org on the bag.

Heres what i'm gonna do;

1.Sneak round the back and steal the rabbit. Graffiti the hutch.

2. Scratch the car all down the sides.

3. Smash the windscreen.

4. Put the poo bag on the door and ring the bell.

5.Wait for 20 mins.

6 Smokes (smoke grens) through the letter box.

7. Throw a rock or 2.

8.Rob off with the rabbit as my new pet.

I'm gonna enjoy this sooooo much.

Thanks you guys for being so helpful and for coming up with so many ideas. hahahahhahahahahaha.

Let you all kno how it goes.