Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've been on the regimen since about january, but have only been using it correctly for the past month or two because i wasn't moisturizing right or using enough BP.....but recently i have noticed that after i put on BP and the purpose moisturizer, and go outside in the sun, my face will turn a tint of orange....and people have said something to me about it so it is obviously a problem....now that its getting nice out i can't have my face turn orange....so what i think is the problem is my purpose moisturizer....i've been wanting to switch moisturizers away so this is the time to do it......i've heard that if you been using BP for awhile, which i have, you should switch to an AHA moisturizer.....the one of the site product list is the Eucerin Renewal Alpha Hydroxy Lotion........so, my question is, has anyone had good success with this moisturizer? and how long should i wait to switch to it...........can i just buy it and use it tonight?....thanks peeps

Since you gave your skin time, it should be OK. Eucerin is *very* gentle from what I've heard. I have a bottle, but I haven't finished using my Nu Skin one yet. Then I'll switch. if for some reason it breaks me out, I'm going back to Nu Skin. If you have very sensitive skin, AHA may not be for you. But since you've been using BP, it might be OK. I've used an AHA, but with glycolic acid (not Nu SKin, it was Neutrogena) and it stinged a little, which is normal at first. Eucerin uses Lactic acid, a much more gentle chemical.

Hi dashboard...i have heard about the skin colour thing before...

and I remembered where...this is from Dan's supplies page on this site.

Purpose Dual Treatment Moisture Lotion. (Clumps up with the bp a bit, a few people have reported a yellowing of the skin, however it is the lightest feeling lotion I have found, and I used it for several years with great results.)