Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gullyber

Cross experience

this is my experience with cross so far. Have had good results with icepick scars. From experience, the area will seem worse at first after the scabs come off, however give it 3-4 weeks or so and u will see the area fill in. If u just wait a while and examine it later, you might be slightly amaze. However one problem is that instead of a round icepick the centres hav filled in but the edges i think I did not get tca, suck that there is now a thing ring, and o shape. However isnt visible under normal light so I guess I am satisfied. Ya. I did it with the doctor the first time round and felt confident enough to try it myself and it has been effective. You just need alot of patience becos for the first 2 weeks or so, it will look bad.

There is missing TCA cross experience photos, pre- and healing and post-photos. Would be interesting to see if someone would provide.

I got the 'circle' look around the scars too. I crossed that area later and got rid of it though. If you know what you're doing I think it's perfectly safe to do at home (50%, not 100%). Doctors charge too much. A lot of people say their scars look bad the first week or so but I never experienced that.

I wish I had a good camera so I could maybe inspire some people and give them hope. My results are amazing. I talk about cross a lot but I'm so thankful to the people here for mentioning it.

I got the 'circle' look  around the scars too. I crossed that area later and got rid of it though. If you know what you're doing I think it's perfectly safe to do at home (50%, not 100%). Doctors charge too much. A lot of people say their scars look bad the first week or so but I never experienced that.

I wish I had a good camera so I could maybe inspire some people and give them hope. My results are amazing. I talk about cross a lot but I'm so thankful to the people here for mentioning it.

Hey girl!

So you've had good experience with TCA cross? How bad/severe were your scars in the first place? I REALLY want to get rid of my scars, but I don't have the money or time for anything invasive right now. And there's no one who does TCA here. I've often thought about doing it myself, but it's such a strong and scary acid, if anything goes wrong I could end up looking 1000x worse, etc..you know? But I would really like to hear about your TCA cross treatment...if you have a thread or anything, just point me in the right direction! Thanks!! biggrin.gif  I'm thinking I may just do it during the summer...

Arya