Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MikeB04

What helped my TCA Heal Quick

Usually it would take about 7 to 9 days to heal, but I started applying Vitamine E oil, and it heal much faster smile.gif

Glad to hear it helped you, but if you do a search on vitamin E oil on the board, you'll find the majority of posts on it here are negative.

Mike,

did u apply the oil on the scabs, after the scabs fell off, or before the scabs formed?

When I had my first CROSS done, I applied nothing on my scabs. They did take awhile to fall off, and now I only try to put moisturizer on the healing skin. My doc said nothing about putting any topicals on. I've heard that you want the scabs to stay on as long as possible...

What do you guys think is the best way to treat the scabs and the skin afterwards?

Guest ObiWontonKenoli

Just so you know, I think the CROSS article may have said to NOT try to speed up the healing process and let the scab dry up and fall off by themselves. That is actually the whole point of doing CROSS.