Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have about 5-6 pimples on my face daily, They're not acne just pimples but I guess they're the same. I feel very low even though my mother keeps encouraging me that they are hardly noticeable. How would I get rid of these? I ONLY I repeat ONLY get them around my mouth area, have had about 1-2 on my forehead in my entire life.

I have about 5-6 pimples on my face daily, They're not acne just pimples but I guess they're the same. I feel very low even though my mother keeps encouraging me that they are hardly noticeable. How would I get rid of these? I ONLY I repeat ONLY get them around my mouth area, have had about 1-2 on my forehead in my entire life.

Well...i know your a guy but do u use anything on ur lips tht could b causin them? cause i used to use a lip gloss with mineral oil and i kept getting them like on my lip line...and they made me look like i had herpes lol

could be from toothpaste, maybe try getting a natural kind.

I also heard that spots around the mouth and chin area can be caused by too much dairy, but that may or may not be the case for you...

Wow, maybe you're right. I do drink alot of chocolate milk, about 2-3 glasses a day. Where you here that? I get a couple on my nose too. Rarely anywhere else but my nose and around mouth area but NOT too close to mouth.

how do u clean the phone so it doesnt?? i talk on the phone for hours every night n i think its doin it to me...all my pimples are like in the area where i hold the phone

I believe you're supposed to clean phones with some rubbing alcohol on a tissue...and maybe either try not to talk on the phone so long or don't press the phone hard against your face. Or both, hehe.

Do not do anything.

Wash your face with warm water.

If you start using products and what not, your acne will become much worse than it is now, MUCH worse.

Get out while you still can.