Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DeVa

ACV users...

I'm just wondering for those who used ACV, did it make you breakout intially?

may i hijack this thread and ask if ACV dramatically worked for people? Can you honestly see a vast difference in red marks

Did any of the people with oily skin notice it decreasing the oil your face produces? I have pretty greasy skin and I'm looking for something to help that.

I used to have oily skin and then I started using tazorac. I used ACV all summer long as a toner and it irritated my skin. I guess you are supposed to wash it off??? I don't know if it would stop your skin from producing oil, it just kills bacteria. Try tazorac, or a mask like queen helen's mint julep mask. And don't use a heavy moisturizer, try something like cetaphil.

I used to have oily skin and then I started using tazorac. I used ACV all summer long as a toner and it irritated my skin. I guess you are supposed to wash it off??? I don't know if it would stop your skin from producing oil, it just kills bacteria. Try tazorac, or a mask like queen helen's mint julep mask. And don't use a heavy moisturizer, try something like cetaphil.

I'm pretty sure any breakouts I got while starting acv were not related to it.

My skin has definitely improved since starting, especially old marks on my forehead.

But it jus smells sooooooo nasty!!! blah!!

I don't believe that this decreases the oil on my face.....Queene Helene Mint Julep masque takes care of that!! Lovve it!!