Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MikeB04

How Come

How come some people can do one tca peel, and there Scars go away.. While others have to repeat the process? It's not fair...... Thought I would vent!!!!

Some have very superficial scarring (who think it's actually worse than it is) and that usually diminshes a lot with a tca peel. What kind of scars do you have and how many peels have you done? I "had" very mild rolling scars and i've done about 25 peels altogether. They didn't really help much.. the scars would always appear the next week. Tca cross is what really helped me.

I'm not really sure what type of scars I have... I don't have very many noticeable ones... They arn't deep... But I dont know what I would stereo type them to be tongue.gif

I'm on my second TCA Cross!

So you've tried all types of peels before, and then you did TCA and it worked?

Some have very superficial scarring (who think it's actually worse than it is) and that usually diminshes a lot with a tca peel. What kind of scars do you have and how many peels have you done? I "had" very mild rolling scars and i've done about 25 peels altogether. They didn't really help much.. the scars would always appear the next week. Tca cross is what really helped me.