Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Zitro

2nd lonely b-day in a row ... I never expected it

Guest Zitro

After I came to live in Miami 5 yrs ago, my social life has been as variable as acne (which hit me cystic since that time). It had its ups and downs, it has never been great, but I had several friends.

In about early 2004, with a mixture of friends leaving miami and my self-counciousness (proactive days), it led to a somewhat lonely b-day (few people came (even though there were friends that I expected to come but all made excuses and I didn't know what to believe I was heartbroken)

In late 2004, my social life hit the floor when my group of friends did something very cruel to me and behaved differently, and now turned to bullies. It all has to do with my enemy but I'd rather not get into that.

now here in 2005, beginning a new social life and staying with the few good friends that had not left miami, I expected a good party of good friends (which are friends of my brother) and several new friends ... well ... I planned something today, but work problems led them to come really late (I'm still waiting and its veery late and I'm sleepy and not in the mood for a meeting) and nobody of my new friends came ... I am really heartbroken, sad and lonely and I feel like I'm not destined to have any friends except my brother's and one I met in my High school.

Sorry for venting and sorry if this is not very related to acne, but I really feel terrible ... I'm being very sociable and friendly (while not being desperate at all) and I'm still strugling for a successful social life. My social life as sad as it sounds is mostly around school and MSN.

After I came to live in Miami 5 yrs ago, my social life has been as variable as acne (which hit me cystic since that time). It had its ups and downs, it has never been great, but I had several friends.

In about early 2004, with a mixture of friends leaving miami and my self-counciousness (proactive days), it led to a somewhat lonely b-day (few people came (even though there were friends that I expected to come but all made excuses and I didn't know what to believe I was heartbroken)

In late 2004, my social life hit the floor when my group of friends did something very cruel to me and behaved differently, and now turned to bullies. It all has to do with my enemy but I'd rather not get into that.

now here in 2005, beginning a new social life and staying with the few good friends that had not left miami, I expected a good party of  good friends (which are friends of my brother) and several new friends ... well ... I planned something today, but work problems led them to come really late (I'm still waiting and its veery late and I'm sleepy and not in the mood for a meeting) and nobody of my new friends came ... I am really heartbroken, sad and lonely and I feel like I'm not destined to have any friends except my brother's and one I met in my High school.

Sorry for venting and sorry if this is not very related to acne, but I really feel terrible ... I'm being very sociable and friendly (while not being desperate at all) and I'm still strugling for a successful social life. My social life as sad as it sounds is mostly around school and MSN.

now here in 2005, beginning a new social life and staying with the few good friends that had not left miami, I expected a good party of  good friends (which are friends of my brother) and several new friends ... well ... I planned something today, but work problems led them to come really late (I'm still waiting and its veery late and I'm sleepy and not in the mood for a meeting) and nobody of my new friends came ... I am really heartbroken, sad and lonely and I feel like I'm not destined to have any friends except my brother's and one I met in my High school.

aww zitro,

i am sorry you deserve better than that. Ur a great guy and u really do deserve friends who treat you well

good luck and i hope u find some soon

kat

Don't worry about it dude. Just keep being the nice guy that you are, and eventually things will turn around for you. Trust me. Even if you don't find any idiot guys to hang out with, a bunch of sweet girls will come to really appreciate you (see above posts).

Happy birthday

Again, I'm sorry this happened to you hernan! I really can sympathize because I stopped having parties or get-togethers for my bday at the age of 10, simply because I knew nobody wuld come. My parents were always like 'Dont you want a party, kay?' and I would lie and say no. I always wanted one, but knew no one would come. I think its one of the most terrible feelings in the world when your friends can't/don't show up for your birthday! Cause in society we always say that those who care about you should visit you on your birthday....but then again, it's just a day. A great day doesn't have to have the word 'birth' in it! =)

Guest Zitro

Thanks for the replies, I feel somewhat better after I met with two real friends and my brother after midnight (the ones that will come), we reunited played guitar, talked about random funny stuff, adn played poker (With fake money)

I'll try to get new friends, since the new ones I have didn't show up, or have a really really busy life (high-achiever friends)

*HUGS* They're obviously not good friends then. You're better off w/o them and making better friends.

Oh and HAPPY bDAY!! razz.gif