Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lexilex

and the muscle pain.

today i am in crazy amounts of pain.

did you have muscle pain?

i'm really REALLY hurting...

if you are reading this and have been on accutane, please reply...

cause i'm knda freaking here.

thanks,

lex.

Im Not on Accutane- but I wanted to say..Feel better! and I see you posted your pic..you are SO PRETTY!!!! I cant even see acne, honey- Rock on.

frankie!! you're sweet. that pic is old, before my most recent outbreak...but thanks.... hope you're doing ok...are you thinking about accutane?

It happens to me a lot. I am in my 4th month.

Try taking fish oil supllments and vitamin B and C. That helped me a lot plus lot of water of course.

Even after that, some pain still comes but I ignore that, by now I am used to that.

I just got done with my 6 month on tane, and I tell ya what, I STILL wake up at night with my neck hurting so bad I wanna cry.....so yes, muscle aches are bad on tane...at least for me...I dose up on some tylenol pm before bed, and it seems to help me sleep....good luck!!!

bboy: yeah, i worked out. nothing abnormal. it actually feels like major post-pumping-iron-soreness, but i wasn't doing anything to warrant it. weird. monday will be 3 weeks on 80 mg...

unlucky: yeah. i think i should take some of those supplements. i was worried that it would be too much for my poor liver to process everything at once. i already take vitE, but i'll look into the others. but the pain that still comes, how bad is it??

mandy: shit, that sounds bad. how long have you been off?

thanks for replying everyone...

Guest Craigems

FISHOIL SUPPLEMENT. thats all you need. I guarentee it works.

I am on accutane too, and I am in a TON of pain too!!! I wanna cry most of the time. I am a very active person even before starting accutane. I take advil but it does not help much but any little bit is better then nothing at all. I just hope that accuate works for me cuz all the side effects sure do suck, but as long as it works it is so worth it! biggrin.gif

Lex- Aww!!!! That was hilarious by the way.. Anyone? Bueller?? Haha..My friend looks like that guy so randomly Ill just go over his shoulder and say "Bueller.......Bueller..."

Aside from that- I wanted to know what your dosage is (lex, cassadie,etc)

Im mostly afraid (for when/if I do accutane) is hairloss and like, it affecting my body..muscles, joints, etc. I love my hair and dont want it to fall out. haha that would be traumatizing.

What does fish oil do? GOOD LUCK damit, Im trying to send good luck vibes your way but apparently they are weak and girlymanish. haha (Say that with an arnold accent, and you MIGHT giggle.. I dunno)

Guest Craigems

yeh i've lost all my hair rolleyes.gif lol. nah you dont its more slight hairloss if any... i dont know anyone who's had hairloss personally but yeh still can happen. My muscles and joints dont hurt at all... and i exercise 5 days a week, and i take fish oil on the odd occasion so yeh luckily i havent had any pain.

Fishoil lubricates the muscles with omega3, which makes them more elasticated and prevents muscles inflammation and soreness. smile.gif

you know whats weird? I went on accutaine when I was 16, and the only symtom I had was chapped lips... really bad.

now I am 22.... and my joints ACHE all the freakin' time.... I didn't know I would have permanant damage????? shock.gif course I was 16 at the time. How the hell should I known?

but I had severe acne.... and i this it was worth it. I just can't imagine how bad my skin could be today.... now I have mild acne ... still.. better than majorly severe.

Craigems- Thanks for the answer. I really love my hair (Im a hairstylist, so of course) but.. I would die if it thinned out.

Breathehope- I am the one person who can say I never work out, Im naturally skinny so I just dont need to- and my knee joint aches all the time. I have no idea why, and Ive never taken Accutane. Im 21. Haha ..Maybe we are falling apart?

Im happy to hear you only have mild acne. Thats awesome, Congrats!

When I have muscle pain, though I'm on mino, not accutane, I always always take motrin. It's my best pain aid friend. I used to take both advil and tylenol, and alleve a few times, but nothing works like motrin for me. Does anyone else have that same experience with ibuprofen? The more weight I lose and healthier I get the less I need to take too. 400mg is more than enough for just about any pain or headache I get, even back pain.

I hope everyone feels better really soon.

unlucky: yeah. i think i should take some of those supplements. i was worried that it would be too much for my poor liver to process everything at once. i already take vitE, but i'll look into the others. but the pain that still comes, how bad is it??

mandy: shit, that sounds bad. how long have you been off?

thanks for replying everyone...

I would use caution with Motrin unless your derm said that it is ok. My derm told me not to take it as Motrin has adverse risks on the liver. I had already known that it affected the liver before she had told me not to take it. Did your derm say it was ok? I am a Motrin fan and I wish that I could take it now cuz this pain sux.

cass: where are you in pain? i think we are in the same boat...how long have you been on? i'm three weeks tomorrow... i mostly hurt in my shoulders and head/neck.

ugh.

do u do crunches every night? or was this the first time ina while. I've been doing crucnhes every night for like the past 5 months, so i don't get any soreness. When i first started though, they would hurt for a couple days afterwards. It depends on the intensity of the crunches, and how often you workout.

cass: where are you in pain? i think we are in the same boat...how long have you been on? i'm three weeks tomorrow... i mostly hurt in my shoulders and head/neck.

ugh.