Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
masterbrownie

** Has Delnas Regemin worked for Anyone **

Can someone please tell me if delna's regemin has worked.

I have got my parents to buy me all the stuff i need but i want to know if there is any point in doing it.

Can this harm you in anyway???

Will it make you brake out???

Does the apple cider vinegar burn your skin if its acidic???

and so.........................

if you have any info please post.

Thanks for the help.

It HAS worked for me....but the most important thing is to be patient...give it at least 2 weeks...If your parents have got you the stuff already then why not try it!

Dont blame a pimple that pops out on the regimen after a couple days...remember a pimple takes 1-2 weeks to form! But it may appear overnight....

i have found the baking soda to be the most useful and effective.

i use that almost daily. biggrin.gif

I have got my parents to buy me all the stuff i need but i want to know if there is any point in doing it.

Thanks for the help.

Thanks for the help.

I love the baking soda!!!! I have used so many scrubs that work to remove flakes, then they're back in a few hours. Now (with the BS) I have the smoothest skin all day long. I dont even have to use it everyday, thats how well it works. It doesnt irrate or cause any breakouts, redness...nothing! My red marks are fading slowly, but they're fading! Not sure if its the baking soda, vinegar or egg whites, or maybe its the combination. None of it has burned or bothered my skin in any way. It's definitly worth a try, especially since you already have everything you need (and it's so cheap to continue using too!) Give it at least 3 weeks, thats how long it took me to really see my marks fading.

dont wanna dampen the optimism but it broke me out. if you try it dont be too greedy and scrub really hard. be very gentle and it probably wont break you out

To those of you who had good results from Delna's regimen, did you use any BP or SA or any other acne fighting cream/wash? Or just the baking soda, ACV and egg whites? If you used a cream or wash for acne I would really appreciate you posting with what it was and what percentage.

Also, were you completely free of acne and only focusing on the red marks when you started her regimen?

I'm having terrible luck with the red marks and now my acne is coming back eusa_wall.gif it had been almost gone. Maybe that's what I get for trying to get rid of the red marks before the acne. That might have been a little backwards.

Thanks

I've just started this method yesterday, and already I see improvement. Also, my skin is alot softer, considering its been peeling and very dry over the past few days. Thanks Delna, you're a bloody legend!

im sure this has been asked before but could somebody please tell me if a bicarbonate baking soda is the same thing everybody is using

thanks

the treatment introduced to us by Delna broke me out terribly and made my red marks worse sad.gif And I had such high hopes for it. *sigh* But I guess I may be one of the few, it seems to work for many so that's great. I am still on the search for my red mark miracle treatment. eusa_boohoo.gif

^^^i think it does...i remember reading that the egg white mask absorbs oil somewhere...

To greenenvy...I am doing Dan's regimen with Delna's method....I use the BP gel from this site!

does delna's regime help fade the marks because it prevents new pimples from forming? or does it just directly affect the marks themselves?

has anyone broke out from doing this regime? got better? stayed the same?

also, is anyone on Accutane? i am, and I'm not sure if I should be messing around with too many products at the same time!!!

thanks!!!