Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
athleticguy

SELL BP GEL at drugstore.com

paypal suks!

SELL BP GEL at drugstore.com!

Drugstore.com delivers free 3-day shipping for purchases $49 and over and you can do one-stop shopping.

razz.gif

I recall that drugstore.com declined Dan's offer to sell bp gel there... maybe later, though

Dans BP gel isnt safe enough or tested enough to be sold on the likes of drugstore.com

I also dont understand why Drugstore.com would not want to sell it on there. Think of the extra business they would get from this site. What morons.

If Walgreens rejects it we can boycott them. Because it proves that they have some kind of deal with the major companies against competition.

Lets boycott drugstore.crap

I officially submitted the product to drugstore.com and they said they were not interested.

However, BP gel has undergone and passed stringent FDA approved testing. Whereas 99% of new over-the-counter products are sold before this testing process is completed, I waited for the testing to be complete to assure that I was going completely by the book. You can be absolutely secure in the knowledge that bp gel is safe and effective, and it is ready to be sold on any shelf in any part of the world.

I dont understand, you seem to have a crusade againt benzoyl peroxide and Dans Regimen with your posts. eusa_think.gif