Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm not talking financially here. Supposing we had to give up a part of ourselves - i.e. an inherent personality trait - would you? I don't think I could. Even if it was something like my quick temper...I dunno if I'd do that.

Just curious as to what you folks think.

Guest Shjaker

I would give up my bbeeauutiful and talented singing voice. The only reason people tell me to stop is because they're jealous. eusa_shifty.gif

I'm not talking financially here. Supposing we had to give up a part of ourselves - i.e. an inherent personality trait - would you? I don't think I could. Even if it was something like my quick temper...I dunno if I'd do that.

I would give up my good performances in a load of sports. Thats how bad I would like completely clear skin. But I'd NO WAY give up my guitar playing abilities, music is too precious to me.

you name it..I'll probably give it up...If It meant that finally I would get a chance to be sane, I'll do it...because over last couple years I 've lost my mind... I've already had to give up my sanity...So I'll do any thing to get it back!

Well, guess what? I know what I have to give up to get clear and Im not sure I want to. Working out breaks me out like a mother, like big puss filled nodeuls. When I stop lifting, I'm clear. Its really stupid seeing as how working out is suppose to make you look better and the fact I want to be trainer soon....grrrr, this is really pissing me off to no end...

I'd give up anything except my muscles. I've worked to hard to look this way. I guess I'd give up some intelligence to have nice skin.

Guest Zitro

If I was speaking in a 2002-2004 point of views, I could imagine myself giving up my talents in math reasoning and skills or my piano playing.

Guest Keeley
Nothing. I love myself, even with acne.