Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eversman

some questions regarding b5.. pls help!

1. I'm not sure it matters. I generally take mine somewhere around mealtime, but either before or after, doesn't seem to matter. Some people get an upset stomach if they take it on an empty stomach and don't eat for a while afterwards, but I can't say I have had this.

2. One biotin 1000ug capsule with every dose of B5 (10g) that you take throughout the day. One B5 Complex 100 daily.

3. Yes, but I wouldn't have thought there's much point. I tried Erythromycin and it did nothing for my acne, and most people I've read posting about it on here say the same. My advice would be to get off the antibiotics and let B5 do its thing.

Hope that helps.

1. I'm not sure it matters. I generally take mine somewhere around mealtime, but either before or after, doesn't seem to matter. Some people get an upset stomach if they take it on an empty stomach and don't eat for a while afterwards, but I can't say I have had this.

2. One biotin 1000ug capsule with every dose of B5 (10g) that you take throughout the day. One B5 Complex 100 daily.

3. Yes, but I wouldn't have thought there's much point. I tried Erythromycin and it did nothing for my acne, and most people I've read posting about it on here say the same. My advice would be to get off the antibiotics and let B5 do its thing.

Hope that helps.

Give it time.

You'll probably break out from B5 a fair bit during the course of taking 10g a day, but I'm now in my fourth month and my skin has been gradually getting clearer month by month.

Best of luck to you.

damn i ate the pills b4 food and i went pooping like crazy... how do i stop having stomach upset.. eat it after my meals??? sad.gifsad.gif