Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Keeneski

Cysts Beneath the skin!!

My face is reletively clear, with the odd pimple. But when i wash my face, i press in on bits and have all these Big lumps under my skin ( about 2 or 3 ) 1 on my left cheek and 2 on my chin. Yet nothing is visible on the surface.

There very annoying and i feel bad, is there anyway of dealing with them ? To get rid of them forever, or atleast make them smaller ?

Thanks

Same thing with me, kinda scary confused.gif The top part of my skin is fine, although where the bumbs are seem to be in conjunction with red marks of old acne on the surface, like its still there but just underneath my skin instead of ontop. Anyone know what causes this or how to get rid of it?

hmm i think its coz when we use the BP it kills the "outer skin" and turns it into "dead skin", and this "layer of dead skin" covers our face. And this "layer" overlaps the zit inside. ...

the zit can't come to the surface...i think,

Wow i get those all the time under the redmarks, thats like the only place i get acne is under my old stuff. Thats a good theory dan summers.. i wonder if its true and how to prevent it!? Maybe a chemical peel or something i dunno.

hmm , i think the best bet would be to "spend more time to GENTLY RUB the BP into our skin" so it penetrates the dead skin surface, and kills the acne inside..

(hey, if we can sweat through that dead skin, its bet to have holes huh?)

I dont use the BP gel. Would putting Tee tree oil on a cotton bud, and then pressing it on the area for a minute, help this in any ways ?

Im really not sure sad.gif im so sorry

PS: Advice would be; i think you should start a new "post" titled, "HELP, I HAVE CYST BENEATH THE SKIN. ANY ADVICE?"

..that title will DRAW attention to the people out there WHO REALLY KNOW A SOLUTION, its all about the "title" man... ( i think people "click" only on links if they know whats inside. If they dun understand what is in the link they may not click it just to read and then come back out, etc) ( so u gotta PHRASE your title in such a way that EXPLAINS your needs, etc)

hmm.. *puts on thinking cap* um..ahhh *scrathes head*...ok here goes:

Alternative TITLE choices:

(1) HI, HOT MALE SEEKING NEW HOT FEMALE FRIEND (just jokin, sorry)

(2) WILL SOMEONE HELP ME? I NEED ADVICE?

(3) SUMONE HELP!!!! IM IN DESPERATE NEED!!!!!

(3) HI THERE HOT STUFF, YOU FREE TONITE? (just kdin sorry)

(4) WHATS A NICE GIRL LIKE YOU DOING IN A PLACE LIKE THIS? (sorry, lame)

(5) CLICK HERE TO SEE A REALLY HOT PIC OF ME IN THE SHOWERs? (lol, lame joke, sorry)

tongue.gif ok, ok, sorry, my advice is pick NO#3 (SUMONE HELP!!!! IM IN DESPERATE NEED!!!!!)

lol, sorry, coudlnt help it, laughter is the BEST medicine for a stressful day, hope u laughed and kinda forgot your worries for like a few minutes smile.gif heh heh