Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hi every1 .. this is the first time ive EVER talked openly about my acne .. i first got acne when i was 14 .. im now 18 so thats 4 years of suffering .. ive never had a girlfriend ...what gets me depressed .... last month i got so lonely and depressed that i slit my wrists ... i lost 2 pints of blood ... and im still thinking of killing myself now

I heard after acne goes away ur left with scars .. so thats great .. 4 years of suffering then ive got to have scars on my face for the rest of my life .. yeah lots to look forward to in the futher NOT!

Ive tried most products for it .. I.E oxy.. Clearasil ETC ETC .. but my skin is too sensitive for it

I lyied to my doctor and my parents for why im so depressed.. my doctor gave me sum antidepressants .. but i won't take them..

I turned to drugs { i know im stupid} .. but when ive taken the drugs .. i don't notice the rubbish thats on my face .. im happy....

But theirs sum good in my life .. i have good friends that don't mention or stare at my acne .. they treat me like every1 else

I know that if i do kill myself its gonna really upset my family .. but i can't take the loneliness ...

Ive got a major crush on a girl called Emma wub.gif .. im way to scared to asked her out .. im way to ugly for her

PLEASE PLEASE sum1 help me my head is so messed up right now

I think you should take the antidepressants since you're obviously depressed. THey'll only help you. They'll elevate your mood.

Oh, and if your friends don't care about your acne maybe it's not that bad. Are you sure you're not just making it out to be worst than it is?

Guest Shjaker

Oh sweetheart sad.gif Don't do anything stupid okay? I can tell you're feeling right bad, and I think you came to the right place ^_^ Everyone's so supportive here and understanding. I know I was at the lowest point in my life when I joined, and I still feel crappy sometimes but overall I feel a lot better, I've learned so much about acne medications adn how to prevent it, and Im looking my best ever.

Please dont slit your wrists sad.gif There's so much more to life than acne. And it doesnt leave scars all the time. Don't touch, scartch, pick at your face at all! That's a leading cause to scarring.

May I ask what medication you're using right now?

Hang in there darlin' smile.gif

Guest Shjaker
We hear you man..

Steer FAR clear of clearasil and oxy brands...they're total shit.

Please dont slit your wrists sad.gif There's so much more to life than acne. And it doesnt leave scars all the time. Don't touch, scartch, pick at your face at all! That's a leading cause to scarring.

Hey man, stay in there.... don't cut man, more fucking scars... this is a safe haven, if you need help.... there are a ton of brilliant people here.

dude,

if you wanna be practical, have you seen your gp about getting some acne meds? over the counter stuff can only do so much. Just get a good sensitive cleanser.

The depression thing, I understand. It does get a better, and when you are older you wil really regret cutting your wrists, I'm sure of it... The scars are a problem, but to minimise it dont squeeze. You can get moderate acne but come out with no scars, so keep your chin up.

this place is good, feel free to shout, scream and cry.

I know it is difficult to talk to others, but you might wanna get some help for your depression as you are 18 now and can be prescibed them.

byz

Hey hon,

I know you're going through hell right now, but believe it or not - it WILL pass. This is just a moment in your life, not the sum total.

Your parents and friends would be devastated by your passing, can you imagine the grief they would endure for the rest of their lives? Knowing that you were so unhappy, yet could not turn to them for help?

You were placed on this earth for a reason - you are NEEDED. You may not yet know why, but the future holds wonderful things - don't let yourself be swept away by the here and now.

We are here for you, and if you open up to your parents, doctor, and friends - they will be too.

feel free to PM me eusa_angel.gif

*HUGS*

Ayla

XXOO

HUGZ depressedteen. Don't worry, it'll get better. If you're down the only way to go is up right?

You make you own meaning.... life is just too short to push it away....

sweetie we are all here for each other and please vent out as much as you want. Please don't hurt yourself anymore okay even though I know how hard it is to live like this. But like you said you do have really good friends that stand by you and that is GOLDEN and PRICELESS. So are you eusa_angel.gif

i forgot the name of the medication .. i got it from my doctor .. its a yellow and red pill .. big aswell .. and thanx for all ur support i really appreciate it .. and as for my antidepressants .. i took em for about a month ... and all it did was make me feel like rubbish in the morning .. so i stopped em

a month isn't long as the side effects sometimes takes time to work.

I think you should see a counsellor? talking helps.

Guest Shjaker

If you have a mild case of acne right now and you feel the pill you're taking [i dont know much about the pill-formed medication] isn't working out for ya, I might suggest the product I use to you. It's called AcneFree, you can buy it at Walmart.

The first few days or even week your skin burns like hell and turns red and you just want to quit and throw the cheap piece of crap out, but after that it's not so bad at all. I'm clearing up gradually but surely smile.gif I rarely get zits anymore. And when I do, I BP THAT SUCKER LIKE A GHOSTBUSTER!!!

Guest Shjaker
i live in the uk .. we don't have walmarts .. is it available at pharmacy's?

well they are part of the same company...

say

asda's dad is walmart..

see this shows i listen in bussiness studys smile.gif, even if marketing and stuff is boring as hell.