Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well... I think I should just go and drop out of college for a semeter...till this 5 mths is over with accutane... My face is looking horribe...not only that...There is this yellowish, greenish stuff that keeps oozing out of my cysts, plus its irritating the hell out of me...

I just cut a hole week of classes and I feel totally like sh*t because all I've been doing is siiting in my room and staring at the wall

I 'm going to fail if I cut again...I just dont want to go out there! cry.gif I feel like I'm back in highschool....The thing about it for a while it was clear..then it brokeout...then it was clear...this sh*t has to stop...

I was expecting the intial breakout but....what this hell is this yellow stuff keep coming out my face shock.gif ... it does'nt look like pust...

Even my brother commented on my skin and usually he does'nt care...he just tells me to get over it..he thought I had caught measles, I had to explain to him, that it was the intial breakout and then he just look at me in awe!

I cant do it...I just cant go out there...please help me...I know the end result is clear skin...BUT THAT'S 5MTHS FROM NOW! by then I'll would of failed a hole semeter. I already have permanent scarring so I'll never have a complexion...but I guess I was destined to have f**k up skin...I cant bear to look at baby pictures of myself...I just get this pain in my heart....Oh gheese...I'm ranting...thanks for reading I just needed to let some pain out... cry.gif awww 5mths...god help me

im sorry scarred, i have a lot of respect for you and others with severe acne. My acne is mild, and i cant stand it. Keep your head high, and just try to have the best life possible. I know its depressing, but we have a very short life here on earth. Good luck, and i will pray the accutane works for you.

hey - just drop off your subjects and wait till you clear up. meanwhile, find something productive to do...I dunno - self-study, work out, write a novel, work at home - anything you find interesting within those five months.

it's no good if you enroll and just waste the money and time cutting classes and getting failed grades. it's a good decision, i think, to wait until you heal...

hey - just drop off your subjects and wait till you clear up. meanwhile, find something productive to do...I dunno - self-study, work out, write a novel, work at home - anything you find interesting within those five months.

it's no good if you enroll and just waste the money and time cutting classes and getting failed grades. it's a good decision, i think, to wait until you heal...

it happened to you for some reason, i know this sounds dumb but for just a moment think about how blessed you are( i know its hard). You aren't mentally retarded, you have all your body parts. I am very fortunate, but let my acne get to me also. It's so tough.

My parents would'nt let me...plus I was thinking about transfering next year to another college so if I dont pass my classes this semeter I'm screwed... doubt.gif  Why me....

sounds Pretty bad Scarred4lyfe I can relate,

Anyway whats the water around NY called U know the water U cant swim in cuz the sapranoes/mafia dispose of their victims In It.

Well... I think I should just go and drop out of college for a semeter...till this 5 mths is over with accutane... My face is looking horribe...not only that...There is this yellowish, greenish stuff that keeps oozing out of my cysts, plus its irritating the hell out of me...

I just cut a hole week of classes and I feel totally like sh*t because all I've been doing is siiting in my room and staring at the wall

I 'm going to fail if I cut again...I just dont want to go out there! cry.gif I feel like I'm back in highschool....The thing about it for a while it was clear..then it brokeout...then it was clear...this sh*t has to stop...

I was expecting the intial breakout but....what this hell is this yellow stuff keep coming out my face shock.gif ... it does'nt look like pust...

Even my brother commented on my skin and usually he does'nt care...he just tells me to get over it..he thought I had caught measles, I had to explain to him, that it was the intial breakout and then he just look at me in awe!

I cant do it...I just cant go out there...please help me...I know the end result is clear skin...BUT THAT'S 5MTHS FROM NOW! by then I'll would of failed a hole semeter. I already have permanent scarring so I'll never have a complexion...but I guess I was destined to have f**k up skin...I cant bear to look at baby pictures of myself...I just get this pain in my heart....Oh gheese...I'm ranting...thanks for reading I just needed to let some pain out... cry.gif awww 5mths...god help me

You know what is amazing.  I have found that when I look at people with severe acne, you know, at the mall or a restaurant, I feel so much compassion.  I really want you to do everything in your power to dig deep inside and focus on your studies.  Exercise for stress, eat right - and BOY that is such a help - my son's acne has cleared from cutting out refined foods.  Even if it doesn't help, which it will, it will make you feel better all around.  If someone is judging you because of your face then screw them.  Focus on the positives about your life.  I wish it would get better, and by the time you read this it probably will get better.  Read under diet and holistic for tips on diet.  Stay clear of mirrors if that helps.  What are you studying?  I bet you have more insight than others due to this happening in your life.  I can understand that you can't take off a semester, so you will have to make the best of it.  Good luck.