Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GIMojo

Total opposite of you guys

A lot of you have visted many derms asking for accutane and got none. I went to ONE. I wanted some kind of a cream to help with the redness, they gave me ACCUTANE. Now every month I seem to be getting a pack of 10mg accutane free. I dont even want accutane. I dont even take it. My derm is a retard. Everytime I see her she's like "80% improvment!!" I DIDNT TAKE THE ACCUTANE. I DONT EVEN DO DAN"S REGIME. Derm are stupid.

If anybody lives near the Toronto, Canada area(I live in Brampton), pm me and i'll give you my accutane if you want(for a price we'll work out). Then again, it's canada, you might just be able to get it free as well.

Now to await the army of people who are pissed at my "luck" and are going to convince me to use accutane.

vertigo, this is very confusing. Why don't you use accutane, do you think it's too harmful? I'm not dissing your skin or anything, but you have a pretty severe case of acne. If you don't take it, thats great! I think you are awesome for being able to push the acne to the side and live life. I have mild acne, and cant bear looking at myself in the mirror for too long. Please just explain this to me, im confused. Good luck with your acne clearing over time,

-stan

Guest theslocX
A lot of you have visted many derms asking for accutane and got none. I went to ONE. I wanted some kind of a cream to help with the redness, they gave me ACCUTANE. Now every month I seem to be getting a pack of 10mg accutane free. I dont even want accutane. I dont even take it. My derm is a retard. Everytime I see her she's like "80% improvment!!" I DIDNT TAKE THE ACCUTANE. I DONT EVEN DO DAN"S REGIME. Derm are stupid.

If anybody lives near the Toronto, Canada area(I live in Brampton), pm me and i'll give you my accutane if you want(for a price we'll work out). Then again, it's canada, you might just be able to get it free as well.

Now to await the army of people who are pissed at my "luck" and are going to convince me to use accutane.

Accutane seems like a good solution, why visit the derm if you don't want the solution?

Guest theslocX
Yeah derms are pretty dumb sometimes, but not quite as dumb as thesloc.

Guest theslocX
Accutane seems like a good solution, why visit the derm if you don't want the solution?

Well, why I dont want to take accutane hmm

I know the bad side effects are rare but, I dont want to take the chance

I wanna know how long it will take until the derm figures out what I am doing

I want to find my own cure

I know accutane is not my only choice and i'll show you in a few months

Derm was my parent's idea, not mine

So what if Vertigo doesn't want to take Accutane?! Why must everyone feel the compounding urge to persuade him to take it when he obviously doesn't want to? Could it just be that you guys are also afraid of the side effects of accutane and want to take him there with you? Okay, that's a bit extreme but you get my point. I've been reading up stuff about Accutane and the side effects seem very extreme and dangerous. Permanent exacerbation of eyesight? Permanent organ damage? the list goes on

ANyways, i commend you Vertigo. I hope you do find your own cure. if you do, you're gonna share it right? lol

And I agree, derms are pretty retarded, soem of them at least. They seem to just want to push meds on you and not to listen to your questions or comments.

are you trying to get attention from us to pressure you to use accutane?

if you are, stop seeking it and get on the fucking drug..... i would say something like "do you want to look like me?" and put a picture up of me smiling.... but uh....yeah, thats conceited....

Guest theslocX
Well, why I dont want to take accutane hmm

I know the bad side effects are rare but, I dont want to take the chance

I wanna know how long it will take until the derm figures out what I am doing

I want to find my own cure

I know accutane is not my only choice and i'll show you in a few months

Derm was my parent's idea, not mine

i'm sure your a cute hobbit..  i doubt accutane will give you big feet .. now big feet are gross.. especially for a lady

If you dont want to take accutane vertigo dont. it is up to you but dont whine about how stupid derms are for giving it to you or about your parents for trying to help

derms are only human (educated ones at that) so they are trying to give you the best chance at clearing up your acne as they can offer which i dont think that as anything to bitch about personally.

As for selling the accutane has in ever crossed your mind with all the anti-accutane thoughts u have that you could do someone some serious harm by them not going to a derm? I wouldn't want that on my conscience for abit of extra money.

rolleyes.gif some people rolleyes.gif

lol.giflol.gif

Yeh, but people have also been whinning so much about their derms not giving them accutane, I thought I could share my accutane with people

oh, but it's an emotional forum. I feel sad when derms give me accutane and say it's my only choice tongue.gif

Guest Shjaker

But it also probably frustrates people that you have a batch of accutane you dont plan on using, and they cant even get some from their derm. People who really want and need it.