Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have like mild acne... And been like that for like, 5 years now... I'm 20... And have like 3 to five realativly big pimples all the time, plus the red scars from the past 6 months

When I was younger, my acne really really really wans't that bad... I did not care at all!!! My friends had some much wrost skin than me... And you know it was normal...

At some point a lot of them have been on accutane... And today there completly cleared... and I still have my regular mild acne just like I was at fiften...

I've been to a few Derm, and they all cursed me and said I was wasting there time and all when I asked for accutane cause apperently I don't need it...

But damn it, I've try everything from 2,5 % bp up to 10%, some pills and all kinds of crap... None of it works...

So while everyone with real bad acne is now clear... you have to stay with it cause youre not that bad...

THATS SO F****** annyoing man...

I hate derms they really are mean persons... LOL

Well sorry you have to withness this...

Just I had to share this tought with you guys...

I'm starting the regimen with tons and tons of water... Lets hope it gets me cleared... Hope all of you are or will completely clear up by tommorrow... Really I do!!!

thats why im gonna be a derm... i have mild acne and i will understand my patients. Fuck, don't they know we have feelings too?

They just don't care, and don't know what it feels like... losing teenage years. Heck I already lost them due to this fucking acne. Derms, however, give no damn about it. Idiots

Ok ok I got my derm to prescribe accutane for me... appointment is in 3 weeks!

I have mild acne too, and I just want it to go away. I live in canada and I am thinking about asking my doctor for a mild dose of accutane but i am just too afraid or embarassed to do it. Do you think he will give it to me?

Ive tried so much stuff, BP, tetracycline, clyndamicin, differin...... it only worked as a temporary fix.... i wish i could just take accutane and move past this chapter of my life forever

yeah i hope you get it. I've done more then you, and i was denied acne because of my mild acne. But i wont give up, back to the derms i go!

Does a doctor really have any right to deny me of a certain medicine I want to take? I dont give a flying fuck about the side effects...i really dont... ill take accutane i just want my face to clear up and NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THIS SHIT ANYMORE FUCK......

I'm glad to see you people feel the same way I do...

Like okay... It's not THAT bad! ... But it's there and ugly...it probably won't go away for a few years and heck! I can just stop to treatment if I become severily affected but the side effects...

I'm sure with like half a round of accutane I'd be cleared for like few years (the time my puberty ends)... And my life would improve SOOOOOO much... but no!

Well then again... I could have severe acne and accutane would not work... Witch I am really thankful I don't have...

Still I guess I should just stand up and walk out of my room for once, and really stop caring and start living... But it's so hard... eusa_wall.gif

I have said it once and today in another topic and i will say it again

there are reasons that you are not given accutane it is a last resort.

If you have tried other stuff and it doesn't work then great go on it if it is safe for you to do so. but why you would want to take something that could have such severe complications when you could easily be treated on another drug is beyond me

I myself am on a high dose of accutane because over the course of five years I have tried every available drug that is recommended. it is my last resort.

If derms are out to upset you and cause you pain and suffering by not prescribing a drug which could potentially do you more harm than good then i would just let them

So no i dont understand why you could possibly all want to go on accutane if you only have mild acne

I have mild/moderate acne.

Accutane cleared me up for almost two years.

And here I am again, dealing with the acne.

I've tried sooo many kinds of meds, and have spent thousands of dollars.

The 'tane does work....

But it has a lot of risks.

But I feel for you.

I hate having this persistent acne that just won't go away.

It may not be severe, but it has been a downer on my life for like 8 years already.

Isn't that reason enough to be able to take it?

I'm taking birth control pills right now and its slowly starting to clear me.

I'm crossing my fingers, hoping that I keep clearing.