Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
change

Time when I use the regimen...

Ok... Well I just purchased the BP gel and mosturizer and am ready to start the regimen...

I work like at 7 and I really don't want to get up like at 5 to put on the gel and mosturize and all...

So my question is... Do you think it would work if I'd Use the regimen before gooing to sleep like at 8 or 9 pm and when I come back from work at 1 PM ...

Let me know what you guys think about it...

For anyones information, I've been on many medications like Differin, Clindoxyl, Benzagel, Minocine (the orange pills there)... Notthing has really done anything significant...

Well thanks in advance!

I don't think it really matters all that much, as long as you do it right and at consistent intervals. I think if its absorbing properly it shouldn't matter a whole lot when you do it, just as long as the gap inbetween each application is consistent.

why would you need to get up at 5? I mean it takes me 5-10 mins at most to put the BP on and moisturise - and it has been working fine.

Well for one thing... I have to take to bus and it takes really long to get there... And the whether outside is really really cold!

And I don't know... Maybe it's just me... but putting anything on my face on the morning is really hard... It feels weird for the rest of the day... Don't you guys get the same feeling? And then I'd me all scared of the mosturizer showing or stuff like that... I don't know... I would just prefeer to do it when I'm well awaked...

Thanks for your answers! If anyone thinks if wouldn't work plz tell me!

See ya!

why would you need to get up at 5? I mean it takes me 5-10 mins at most to put the BP on and moisturise - and it has been working fine.

How much do you put on though? It takes me about half an hour to do both......

I try to do an application every 12 hours.....if I can't do that, I do it as close as I can to 12 hours. I find a few hours late/early doesn't make a difference...so yeah Change, I do that all the time and it works for me.

Well, i get at 5 too and at night i put on the BP and stuff around 9, and it has been working for me quite well ( 1week and 5 days - id say 80% clear now ), soooo i guess it should work as well for u.

Though i live in Brazil and the wheather here is quite different...

How much do you put on though?  It takes me about half an hour to do both......

I try to do an application every 12 hours.....if I can't do that, I do it as close as I can to 12 hours.  I find a few hours late/early doesn't make a difference...so yeah Change, I do that all the time and it works for me.