Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am interested in getting this product. I haven't been able to find in in my town yet. I was told it is avail. over the counter now. Also wondering regarding which is more effective, gel or cream? Any opinions?

Thanks

I am interested in getting this product. I haven't been able to find in in my town yet. I was told it is avail. over the counter now. Also wondering regarding which is more effective, gel or cream? Any opinions?

Thanks

Thanks

I’ve used Nicomide-T cream for 8 months, and the Nicomide tablets for 4 months, and I don’t recommend Nicomide at all.

When I started the cream it aggravated my acne. It took about a month for my face to “cool down� and get used to the cream (it really burned), and another month to regain the less pimpled-complexion I had before starting Nicomide!!!

The tablets didn’t help my face either. Cystic acne (which tetracycline helped eliminate) started to come back across my forehead after I started the tablets.

I’m not a nicomide junkie anymore, so I better change my username. And to think my derm told me this stuff rivals Accutane! He sure had gotten my hopes up…sigh… eusa_think.gif

Sorry, goldengirl

Sorry for you too, Nicomide junkie. It must have been very disappointing when the Nicomide didn't work out. My son isn't doing well on it either. We've actually stopped using it.

Thanks for your post. It helps.