Notifications
Clear all

Propolis tincture-Have anyone in here tried it?

MemberMember
(@miss-crash)

Posted : 03/04/2005 2:31 pm

Propolis

AA Activates the thymus gland and therefore strengthens the immune system AA Stimulates white blood cells AA Has a protective effect against virus infections (cold, flu, HIV, herpes), rheumatic fever, respiratory infections, inflammation AA Protects against side effect of irradiation AA Protects against damage to liver cells AA Promotes healing of sores, wounds, acne, blemishes, eczema AA Might prevent the development of cancer AA Has beneficial effect on the bodies absorption of iron, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium AA Protects the body from oxygen free radical damage (Diseases associated with free radical damage include cardiovascular diseases leading to heart attacks, strokes, neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer and Cancer as well poor liver function). The antioxidant, antimicrobial and antifungal activities of Propolis also offer opportunities in food technology and cosmetics. It is apparent, that Propolis incontestably has many nutritional and energetic benefits. The daily use has no counter-indications, in addition this product is being 100% natural and non-toxic.

I found this information on this site:

http://www.herbhealer.com/store/productdet...=39&ParentID=37

MemberMember
(@battle2011)

Posted : 01/07/2015 10:11 am

anyone ever tried this on pimples?

MemberMember
(@siribai)

Posted : 01/07/2015 5:47 pm

I have used Medicine Mama Apothecary's Ultra Beauty Balm, which contains propolis, manuka honey, royal jelly, bee pollen (and extra virgin olive oil). It wasn't really effective in clearing my acne but the balm definitely helps with calming redness and inflammation of existing blemishes, and I felt like the clear parts of my skin looked incredibly healthy.

It just hasn't proved helpful during really dry spells & BP usage, but I plan to go back to it once the air isn't so dry here in MN.

MemberMember
(@megamikey)

Posted : 09/21/2016 8:16 am

Ineteresting thought! Anyone else ever tried propolis on facial acne?