Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

like a lot of people on this board don't have any acne at all? I mean, looking at everyone's pictures on their avators and on the member pic threads i see most of the people not having any acne. I'm just confused as to why they're here if they don't have any.

Or maybe they think they have it when it's not that bad? I'm not trying to start anything but This is an acne board afterall. It makes other people feel bad when some people complain about acne when their pic is flawless.

pcitures can be deceiving and to tell u the truth I haven't taken any new pics since my acne has gotten severe again lol. Its true though a lot of people get like 1 spot a week and freak out about it when some of us get 5 spots or more a day, but hey they still get spots so i'm not going to bitch or yell at them. Sometimes people with no acne just put their pics up for a confidence boost too becuase they know they are goodlooking but having 10 people tell them that can really boost your confidence a whole helluva a lot. Miya I don't know what you look like, but I'm sure even if you do have bad acne u can make it look not so bad in a pic.

I think a lot of the people with pictures posted have milder cases, some posted ppictures that had it bad though. You'll notice most of the poeple here with worse acne don't post a picture, like me.

The severity of the acne has nothing to do with ones emotional state though. You can have one blemish and feel just as bad as someone with a severe case, for example. The people that do post their pictures are still affected whether they look like they have acne or not. Pictures hide a lot too sometimes, in certain lighting.

Guest Shjaker

Mine doesnt show up at all on the webcam, but real pictures are absolutely horrible.

My acne is a whole crap load of red marks, blackheads and blemishes.

I might as well have a bunch of zits cause even without them my skin is looking quite awful.

Mine doesnt show up at all on the webcam, but real pictures are absolutely horrible.

I might as well have a bunch of zits cause even without them my skin is looking quite awful.

Guest Keeley

Well, I had A LOT of acne on my back, some on my chest. I'd also get a big fat spot on my face a week before my period was due sad.gif ( not that you needed to know all that! eusa_whistle.gif ).

Guest Shjaker

Question!

How do you take care of bacne? I mean.. my acne medication says it can be applied to face, chest, or back. But Im sure as hell not going to go up to someone and say "hey, uhm, can you rub this on my back please?"

shock.gif

Well, I had A LOT of acne on my back, some on my chest. I'd also get a big fat spot on my face a week before my period was due sad.gif ( not that you needed to know all that! eusa_whistle.gif ).

Question!

How do you take care of bacne? I mean.. my acne medication says it can be applied to face, chest, or back. But Im sure as hell not going to go up to someone and say "hey, uhm, can you rub this on my back please?"

shock.gif

Guest Keeley
Question!

shock.gif

well... the people that have flawless skin have probably been through the tough part already... they are just here to help the rest of us

but i agree that there are a few people here that are complaining about very little. then again, a small problem to us may seem like a larger problem to them. smile.gif

like a lot of people on this board don't have any acne at all?  I mean, looking at everyone's pictures on their avators and on the member pic threads i see most of the people not having any acne.  I'm just confused as to why they're here if they don't have any.

Or maybe they think they have it when it's not that bad?  I'm not trying to start anything but This is an acne board afterall.  It makes other people feel bad when some people complain about acne when their pic is flawless.

It has a lot to do with makeup and the camera itself.

If you look at my pictures, my skin looks flawless.

But.... I've been on Accutane for moderate-severe acne at one time.

And.... I am STILL seeing a dermatologist.

Although I have cleared up a lot from before, my skin looks not so nice in person.

For some reason, when I put makeup on, and take pictures from a good distance, it looks like I have absolutely no acne.

As well, many of us like to put up one or two pictures up of ourselves..... to put a face with a name.

I talk to people on these boards regularly, so it's nice to put a face with a name.

However.... it gets ridiculous when you have 10+ pictures of yourself.... showing no acne whatsoever.

As well, many of us like to put up one or two pictures up of ourselves.....  to put a face with a name.

I talk to people on these boards regularly, so it's nice to put a face with a name.

However....  it gets ridiculous when you have 10+ pictures of yourself....  showing no acne whatsoever.

agreed..

p.s i have more than 10 but you can still so see my acne, so im (hopefully) not classed as ridiculous.  rolleyes.gif