Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey all,

After experimenting and researching different methods for red marks, I have come up with this final regimen smile.gif , what u need to do is:

Morning:

1) Wash with cleanser.

2) Optional - Apply Green tea toner without any vitamins added. (Please see the GTT post)

3) Mix 1 - 2 of drops of lemon oil to a couple of drops of emu oil or any other deep penetrating carrier oil.

4) Then smooth this onto any red marks and leave on for the whole day.

Evening:

1) Swill face with water.

2) Mix some milk powder with some water until it makes a paste.

3) Next massage this in to your red marks, leave this on for 1 - 2 mins.

4) Wash off with cleanser.

5) Apply lemon oil and emu oil mixture on to red marks and leave on for the night.

That’s it! Do this for 2 - 3 weeks. smile.gif

The natural lactic acid in the milk powder exfoliates while the lemon gentle bleaches as it is a natural bleach.

Good luck, biggrin.gif

(This is the last updated version, lol razz.gif)

Tom

hi tom smile.gif

would you say that these products are most effective when used together, or can milk powder or lemon oil be used by themselves?

Hey angel,

Yep thats fine, the GTT is optional. Just make sure to mix the lemon oil in with a carrier oil.

I have had great success so far with the lemon oil and milk powder.

Good luck,

Tom

Hey angel,

Yep thats fine, the GTT is optional. Just make sure to mix the lemon oil in with a carrier oil.

I have had great success so far with the lemon oil and milk powder.

Good luck,

Tom

Yep thats what i use anyone will do biggrin.gif. U just mix it with a lil water to make a paste, massage it in, leave it on for 2 mins then wash off and your done. After just apply the lemon oil and emu oil.

Tom

This is workin GREAT!

Lil info for ya:

'Lemon oil acts as a very mild bleach, which enables it to brighten dull skin color and calm redness in irritated and inflamed skin.

It is also a natural astringent, antiseptic, and bactericide with the ability to stimulate the white corpuscles that defend the body. The essential oil is used to regulate and control fluid accumulation and to bring balance to fluids in skin cells. Lemon also balances the pH of the skin by counteracting acidity on its surface.

Lemon oil has a sharp, fresh smell, is pale greenish-yellow in color and is watery in viscosity.'

Oh no, not from the lemon. I mean lemon oil essential oil, u can get it from ebay or zooscape.com.

Tom smile.gif

Oh no, not from the lemon. I mean lemon oil essential oil, u can get it from ebay or zooscape.com.

Tom smile.gif

Should a moisturizer/sunblock be applied after the lemon and emu oils are smoothed on to the face?

Hi Tom,

If I just use the milk powder (instead of the lemon and emu oil) like your last updated version says, should i use milk powder once or twice a day?

thanks!

Hey,

Um, i would just use it at night time. Just massage it in well then leave it for 2 mins, wash off with your cleanser then moisturise.

Good luck with it,

Tom smile.gif

This going to sound REALLY dumb but since it bleaches the skin that doesnt mean my face will turn white lol does it? ninja.gif How weird would I look wtih a white face and brown skin lol

This going to sound REALLY dumb  but since it bleaches the skin that doesnt mean my face will turn white lol does it? ninja.gif  How weird would I look wtih a white face and brown skin lol

Not to be a party pooper or anything, but...

WindWaker, I feel like you are just pulling this shit out of your ass and making up these random regimen's. Can I please see some pictures of your improvement after being on these regimens that you constantly update. Thanks,

~Poi